- Pay Rate:
£34.76 per hour PAYE
- Hours per Week:
35-37 Monday – Friday, normal working hours
This opening assignment is for 3-4 months
Interim Senior Commercial Property Manager
Job Ref: 1003792313462931
Managing a significant commercial estate comprising a mixed portfolio of industrial, retail, office and ground leases
- To undertake estate management duties and deal with day-to-day estate management issues with respect to an identified portfolio of Council assets (that includes Associated Partnerships/Joint Ventures and Charitable Trusts). These duties including recovery of arrears, undertaking inspections, tenant liaison, asset management, negotiation with occupiers, purchasers and developers.
- To be responsible for the delivery of agreed targets including financial income arising from the management of identified portfolio of assets.
- To ensure that professional specialist advice and expertise is provided to the Council to support Service Asset Management decisions that include lease arrangement, valuations and disposals
- To ensure that legal, statutory and other relevant provisions including Health and Safety and Risk Assessment affecting the service are observed
“Role Requirements” – to give yourself the maximum chance of success please try and ensure your CV addresses the following essential criteria:
- MRICS with post qualification experience
- Knowledge of the law and the valuations practices required in managing a mixed property portfolio
- Working knowledge of procurement and contract management
- Experience of delivering multi-disciplinary property projects
- Experience of asset valuations, estate management, negotiation and provision of professional property advice and transactions
- Ability to communicate and present effectively to drive change
- Ability to analyse property issues, identify solutions and recommend and implement appropriate action
NB: Please feel free to apply to us direct via [email protected] by quoting the job reference and job title exactly. SEE DETAILS AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS AD.
If you have previously applied to one of our vacancies and have already sent the required supporting documentation to us, please make this clear when you re-apply as this will help speed up your application.
Please quote the Job Title & Vacancy Reference No. in your application, or we will be unable to match your CV to the role being applied for.
Other “Essential Requirements” – Please check to ensure that your CV addresses the following items:
- Our clients are generally seeking applicants who are reasonably local, so on that basis we would ideally like you to supply us with your address (or at least your post code) and a telephone number so that we can reach you during working hours.
- Your recent UK working experience going back at least 5 years, or full employment history if you have been working for fewer years than this.
- Your availability to work either immediately, or at short notice.
- Please refer to the Role Requirements section above - your CV must address the requirements listed.
Other preferable/desirable details to include on your CV, if applicable:
- Any local authority/public sector experience
- Any relevant qualifications held or being studied for.
Email Job Reminder
If you do not have a CV available right now please use this form to send yourself a reminder. When your CV is available, simply click the link in the email or alternatively reply to that email with your attached your CV.
Interim Senior Commercial Property Manager
Your CV needs to be current with your most recent role. We won’t be able to submit it with any unexplained gaps in employment. It will save time and improve your chances of success if we can put your CV forward immediately without having to ask for revisions.
Your CV must cover the “Essential Requirements” of the role. Ideally you will address the “Essential Requirements” on each job description page directly, in a bullet point list. Please include any DBS details and other qualifications called for.
Your CV should clearly state that you are available to start work either immediately, or at short notice. In general, our clients are unable to work with notice periods of more than 1 week from the point at which a role is offered, 2 weeks at the very most.
We do not put forward covering letters, so please ensure that your CV in contains all relevant information being called for.
We recommend that you consider sending us a CV suitably tailored CV for each role that you apply for. Job board aggregator sites will generally store only one version of your CV, which can be a bit limiting, so this is to your advantage.