- Pay Rate:
£22.50 per hour PAYE
- Hours per Week:
37 Monday – Friday, normal working hours
This opening assignment is for 5-6 months
Interim Reward Manager
Job Ref: RQ613779
In this key role, you will working with the Reward Lead to establish the new pay and reward framework into Swindon working within the team to implement an organisation wide pay and grading reform program. You will play an integral part in supporting to shape a richer employee benefits proposition
- Support to design and implement an end-to-end compensation and benefits strategy.
- Deliver an effective service to a range of employees across the business.
- Take ownership for reward processes including payroll, salary review, bonus allocation, job grading and harmonisation, ensuring regular salary and benefits benchmarking and surveying activity.
- Ensure compliance with reward processes, including data processing.
- Contribute to the selection and management of 3rd party suppliers including pension, healthcare and insurance providers.
- Manage the reward aspect of all People policies.
- Develop T&Cs, employee handbooks and other contractual documents.
- Support HRIS and related Reward, Compensation and Benefits policies
“Role Requirements” – to give yourself the maximum chance of success please try and ensure your CV addresses the following essential criteria:
- or context and ideally within a public sector organisation.
- Knowledge of GDPR and Freedom of Information Acts
- Experience of handling sensitive and confidential information
- Advanced user of Excel and MS suite, with an ability to create quality output
- Ability to work using initiative but within recognised frameworks and boundaries
NB: Please feel free to apply to us direct via [email protected] by quoting the job reference and job title exactly. SEE DETAILS AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS AD.
If you have previously applied to one of our vacancies and have already sent the required supporting documentation to us, please make this clear when you re-apply as this will help speed up your application.
Please quote the Job Title & Vacancy Reference No. in your application, or we will be unable to match your CV to the role being applied for.
Other “Essential Requirements” – Please check to ensure that your CV addresses the following items:
- Our clients are generally seeking applicants who are reasonably local, so on that basis we would ideally like you to supply us with your address (or at least your post code) and a telephone number so that we can reach you during working hours.
- Your recent UK working experience going back at least 5 years, or full employment history if you have been working for fewer years than this.
- Your availability to work either immediately, or at short notice.
- Please refer to the Role Requirements section above - your CV must address the requirements listed.
Other preferable/desirable details to include on your CV, if applicable:
- Any local authority/public sector experience
- Any relevant qualifications held or being studied for.
Email Job Reminder
If you do not have a CV available right now please use this form to send yourself a reminder. When your CV is available, simply click the link in the email or alternatively reply to that email with your attached your CV.
Interim Reward Manager
Your CV needs to be current with your most recent role. We won’t be able to submit it with any unexplained gaps in employment. It will save time and improve your chances of success if we can put your CV forward immediately without having to ask for revisions.
Your CV must cover the “Essential Requirements” of the role. Ideally you will address the “Essential Requirements” on each job description page directly, in a bullet point list. Please include any DBS details and other qualifications called for.
Your CV should clearly state that you are available to start work either immediately, or at short notice. In general, our clients are unable to work with notice periods of more than 1 week from the point at which a role is offered, 2 weeks at the very most.
We do not put forward covering letters, so please ensure that your CV in contains all relevant information being called for.
We recommend that you consider sending us a CV suitably tailored CV for each role that you apply for. Job board aggregator sites will generally store only one version of your CV, which can be a bit limiting, so this is to your advantage.