- Pay Rate:
£355.00 per day PAYE
- Hours per Week:
35, Monday – Friday, normal working hours
This opening assignment is for 2 months
Interim Reward and Performance Manager
Reference no: Havering RQ632134
A Reward and Performance Manager is required to design, develop, and implement total reward strategy, policies, and governance
The post will see the candidate lead on implementation of pay structures and processes, as well as lead on job evaluation and work with Org Design Lead to ensure strategic and consistent approach to restructure reward application.
- Provide input to global reward strategy.
- Design reward policy, link to business drivers and performance principles and EVP.
- Manage governance around reward.
- Provide guidance to HR and the business on reward policy and practice and implementation of reward strategy.
- Design and oversee all reward processes and maintain oversight of effectiveness through creation of MI dashboard.
- Complete pay policy requirements and any benchmarking.
- Conduct job evaluation to accurately size roles and external benchmarking to ensure competitive / appropriate positioning of pay rates.
- Ensure appropriate governance around job evaluation.
- Review benefits as part of employee proposition.
- Where relevant, provide support for union negotiated pay strategy, policy, and process.
“Role Requirements” – to give yourself the maximum chance of success please try and ensure your CV addresses the following essential criteria:
- Knowledge of and experience in reward strategy.
- Knowledge of and experience in Public Sector Job Evaluation schemes.
- Knowledge of and experience in reward management.
- Knowledge of and experience in performance management.
- Ability to write reports to board level.
- Strong communication and influencing skills.
- Expert analysis and data management skill.
- Strategic thinker who can distil strategy into practical plans.
NB: Please feel free to apply to us direct via [email protected] by quoting the job reference and job title exactly. SEE DETAILS AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS AD.
If you have previously applied to one of our vacancies and have already sent the required supporting documentation to us, please make this clear when you re-apply as this will help speed up your application.
Please quote the Job Title & Vacancy Reference No. in your application, or we will be unable to match your CV to the role being applied for.
Other “Essential Requirements” – Please check to ensure that your CV addresses the following items:
- Our clients are generally seeking applicants who are reasonably local, so on that basis we would ideally like you to supply us with your address (or at least your post code) and a telephone number so that we can reach you during working hours.
- Your recent UK working experience going back at least 5 years, or full employment history if you have been working for fewer years than this.
- Your availability to work either immediately, or at short notice.
- Please refer to the Role Requirements section above - your CV must address the requirements listed.
Other preferable/desirable details to include on your CV, if applicable:
- Any local authority/public sector experience
- Any relevant qualifications held or being studied for.
Email Job Reminder
If you do not have a CV available right now please use this form to send yourself a reminder. When your CV is available, simply click the link in the email or alternatively reply to that email with your attached your CV.
Interim Reward and Performance Manager
Your CV needs to be current with your most recent role. We won’t be able to submit it with any unexplained gaps in employment. It will save time and improve your chances of success if we can put your CV forward immediately without having to ask for revisions.
Your CV must cover the “Essential Requirements” of the role. Ideally you will address the “Essential Requirements” on each job description page directly, in a bullet point list. Please include any DBS details and other qualifications called for.
Your CV should clearly state that you are available to start work either immediately, or at short notice. In general, our clients are unable to work with notice periods of more than 1 week from the point at which a role is offered, 2 weeks at the very most.
We do not put forward covering letters, so please ensure that your CV in contains all relevant information being called for.
We recommend that you consider sending us a CV suitably tailored CV for each role that you apply for. Job board aggregator sites will generally store only one version of your CV, which can be a bit limiting, so this is to your advantage.