- Pay Rate:
Up to £22.00 per hour PAYE depending on experience
- Hours per Week:
37 Monday – Friday, normal working hours
This opening assignment is for 3 months
Full Job Title: Interim Resourcing Advisor – Human Resources
Reference no: WECA 5212018
An integral part of HR function, the job holder will join part of an in-house team to lead on the operational day to day resourcing function encompassing the full recruitment and onboarding lifecycle.
The job holder will partner with stakeholders across the organisation acting as the first point of contact to provide advice whilst ensuring a highly efficient and cost-effective service.
The job holder will ensure the efficiency of the recruitment process, support and help develop techniques including talent attraction strategies across multiple channels.
The job holder will have experience of managing all aspects of recruitment, including agency ensuring the appropriate contracts are in place.
The job holder will have experience of internal HR Resourcing projects and be able to support and lead on key elements of a programme of work held by the Resourcing Manager.
The job holder will have experience of Early Careers, including Grad schemes, Apprentice routes and other methods to employment as well as careers fairs and various talent attraction methods.
The job holder will work with key stakeholders and support the Resourcing Manager to raise the profile of The West of England Combined Authority on a national and local level, promoting The Combined Authority as ‘an employer of choice’. Increasing the attraction rate of high-quality candidates, reducing cost through reduction on reliance on the engagement of agency workers and the reduction of time to hire, whilst delivering longer term talent acquisition solutions, succession planning and proactive recruitment campaigns.
“Specific Role Requirements” – to give yourself the maximum chance of success please try and ensure your CV addresses the following essential criteria:
- Educated to degree level or able to demonstrate equivalent experience
- CIPD qualification - desirable
- Previous experience of complex recruitment across a variety of platforms
- Previous experience of working within an in-house HR or Resourcing function
- Previous exposure to supporting projects
- Proven experience of working a senior administrative role, with the clear potential to develop into a more project-based environment
- Experience of giving advice and guidance to managers
- Experience of designing and implementing processes and associated guidance
- Experience of analysing information and making appropriate recommendations
- ICT Skills: Excellent ICT skills, good working knowledge of Microsoft Office to produce high quality reports and information to staff at all levels.
NB: Please feel free to apply to us direct via [email protected] by quoting the job reference and job title exactly. SEE DETAILS AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS AD.
If you have previously applied to one of our vacancies and have already sent the required supporting documentation to us, please make this clear when you re-apply as this will help speed up your application.
Please quote the Job Title & Vacancy Reference No. in your application, or we will be unable to match your CV to the role being applied for.
“Other Essential Requirements” – Please check to ensure that your CV addresses the following items:
- Our clients are generally seeking applicants who are reasonably local, so on that basis we would ideally like you to supply us with your address (or at least your post code) and a telephone number so that we can reach you during working hours.
- Your recent UK working experience going back at least 5 years, or full employment history if you have been working for fewer years than this.
- Your availability to work either immediately, or at short notice.
- Please refer to the Role Requirements section above – your CV must address the requirements listed
Other preferable/desirable details to include on your CV, if applicable:
- Any local authority/public sector experience
- Any relevant qualifications held or being studied for
Email Job Reminder
If you do not have a CV available right now please use this form to send yourself a reminder. When your CV is available, simply click the link in the email or alternatively reply to that email with your attached your CV.
Interim Resourcing Advisor – Human Resources
Your CV needs to be current with your most recent role. We won’t be able to submit it with any unexplained gaps in employment. It will save time and improve your chances of success if we can put your CV forward immediately without having to ask for revisions.
Your CV must cover the “Essential Requirements” of the role. Ideally you will address the “Essential Requirements” on each job description page directly, in a bullet point list. Please include any DBS details and other qualifications called for.
Your CV should clearly state that you are available to start work either immediately, or at short notice. In general, our clients are unable to work with notice periods of more than 1 week from the point at which a role is offered, 2 weeks at the very most.
We do not put forward covering letters, so please ensure that your CV in contains all relevant information being called for.
We recommend that you consider sending us a CV suitably tailored CV for each role that you apply for. Job board aggregator sites will generally store only one version of your CV, which can be a bit limiting, so this is to your advantage.