- Pay Rate:
Up to £23.76 per hour PAYE depending on experience
- Hours per Week:
36 Monday – Friday, normal working hours
This opening assignment is for 6 months
- NORTH KENSINGTON, London,
Full Job Title: Interim Resident Liaison Manager – Property Services
Reference no: K&C 5211963
Enhanced DBS disclosure required
The post holder will lead on resident engagement to ensure effective planning and service delivery of major works to the value of £360 million over a period of seven years.
Managing a team of up to four Resident Liaison Officers, and one Apprentice, the post holder will be responsible for ensuring that residents are at the heart of project delivery.
- Develop and coordinate communication plans; tailored to each specific project.
- Refine and implement the resident consultation process, to ensure residents have real influence on what and how capital works are delivered.
- Design creative and innovative engagement and consultation approaches to ensure we hear from a diverse range of residents.
- Manage and distribute duties across the team to ensure an effective delivery of projects.
- Lead on resident and contractor engagement; ensure that there is a consistent approach across all capital works projects and act as senior point of liaison for the delivery of capital works projects.
- Co-ordinate and work closely with internal colleagues to ensure delivery of a joined-up approach to the capital works programmes
- Provide advice to internal colleagues on engagement and delivery.
“Specific Role Requirements” – to give yourself the maximum chance of success please try and ensure your CV addresses the following essential criteria:
- Project Management or Housing qualification - desirable
- Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- Knowledge of construction industry & site operations
- Knowledge of Health & Safety matters
- Knowledge of current developments in housing policy & customer service
- Experience of working with tenants & leaseholders whose homes are undergoing capital works
- Can create and maintain constructive working relationships with people at all levels, both internally and externally
- Analytical & problem-solving skills
- Previous experience of resident engagement, preferably in the housing sector
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Commitment to public service & giving great customer service
- ICT Skills: IT Skills in Outlook, Word & Excel
NB: Please feel free to apply to us direct via [email protected] by quoting the job reference and job title exactly. SEE DETAILS AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS AD.
If you have previously applied to one of our vacancies and have already sent the required supporting documentation to us, please make this clear when you re-apply as this will help speed up your application.
Please quote the Job Title & Vacancy Reference No. in your application, or we will be unable to match your CV to the role being applied for.
“Other Essential Requirements” – Please check to ensure that your CV addresses the following items:
- Our clients are generally seeking applicants who are reasonably local, so on that basis we would ideally like you to supply us with your address (or at least your post code) and a telephone number so that we can reach you during working hours.
- Your recent UK working experience going back at least 5 years, or full employment history if you have been working for fewer years than this.
- Your availability to work either immediately, or at short notice.
- *** Unless the DBS requirement stated above is for a Basic Disclosure, your DBS must be either through us or be accompanied by a subscription to the DBS updating service.
- *** Other Work-Related Requirements: Ability to work flexibly including evenings and weekends as required
- Please refer to the Role Requirements section above – your CV must address the requirements listed
Other preferable/desirable details to include on your CV, if applicable:
- Any local authority/public sector experience
- Any relevant qualifications held or being studied for
Email Job Reminder
If you do not have a CV available right now please use this form to send yourself a reminder. When your CV is available, simply click the link in the email or alternatively reply to that email with your attached your CV.
Interim Resident Liaison Manager – Property Services
Your CV needs to be current with your most recent role. We won’t be able to submit it with any unexplained gaps in employment. It will save time and improve your chances of success if we can put your CV forward immediately without having to ask for revisions.
Your CV must cover the “Essential Requirements” of the role. Ideally you will address the “Essential Requirements” on each job description page directly, in a bullet point list. Please include any DBS details and other qualifications called for.
Your CV should clearly state that you are available to start work either immediately, or at short notice. In general, our clients are unable to work with notice periods of more than 1 week from the point at which a role is offered, 2 weeks at the very most.
We do not put forward covering letters, so please ensure that your CV in contains all relevant information being called for.
We recommend that you consider sending us a CV suitably tailored CV for each role that you apply for. Job board aggregator sites will generally store only one version of your CV, which can be a bit limiting, so this is to your advantage.