- Pay Rate:
£24.81 per hour PAYE
- Hours per Week:
36 Monday – Friday, normal working hours
This opening assignment is for 2-3 months
Full Job Title: Interim Recruitment Talent Manager – Human Resources
Reference no: Redbridge RQ645308
As the lead on recruitment, you will work closely with senior managers, management teams and other key stakeholders to build organisational capacity to attract new staff and ensure that they are effectively on-boarded into the organisation.
You will keep abreast of key developments to develop innovative and effective streamlined recruitment processes to meet the Council’s future workforce requirements and reflect the communities served.
The role will work on developing the Council’s recruitment strategy and build a network of potential candidates using both in-house technology and establishing the use of social media platforms.
“Specific Role Requirements” – to give yourself the maximum chance of success please try and ensure your CV addresses the following essential criteria:
- Educated to degree level or equivalent.
- Significant experience of implementing innovative recruitment solutions in large multi-cultural organisations.
- Evidence of developing digital recruitment systems and processes with demonstrative improvements and impact for end users
- Evidence of developing employer brand via the use of social media advertising platforms
- Compliance experience and knowledge of relevant UKVI legislation and regulations; right to work procedures and DBS obligations
- Knowledge of integrated recruitment systems and experience of developing systems to improve the employee experience.
- ICT Skills: IT skills including Microsoft packages or equivalent (e.g. G Suite)
NB: Please feel free to apply to us direct via [email protected] by quoting the job reference and job title exactly. SEE DETAILS AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS AD.
If you have previously applied to one of our vacancies and have already sent the required supporting documentation to us, please make this clear when you re-apply as this will help speed up your application.
Please quote the Job Title & Vacancy Reference No. in your application, or we will be unable to match your CV to the role being applied for.
“Other Essential Requirements” – Please check to ensure that your CV addresses the following items:
- Our clients are generally seeking applicants who are reasonably local, so on that basis we would ideally like you to supply us with your address (or at least your post code) and a telephone number so that we can reach you during working hours.
- Your recent UK working experience going back at least 5 years, or full employment history if you have been working for fewer years than this.
- Your availability to work either immediately, or at short notice.
- Please refer to the Role Requirements section above – your CV must address the requirements listed
Other preferable/desirable details to include on your CV, if applicable:
- Any local authority/public sector experience
- Any relevant qualifications held or being studied for
Email Job Reminder
If you do not have a CV available right now please use this form to send yourself a reminder. When your CV is available, simply click the link in the email or alternatively reply to that email with your attached your CV.
Interim Recruitment Talent Manager – Human Resources
Your CV needs to be current with your most recent role. We won’t be able to submit it with any unexplained gaps in employment. It will save time and improve your chances of success if we can put your CV forward immediately without having to ask for revisions.
Your CV must cover the “Essential Requirements” of the role. Ideally you will address the “Essential Requirements” on each job description page directly, in a bullet point list. Please include any DBS details and other qualifications called for.
Your CV should clearly state that you are available to start work either immediately, or at short notice. In general, our clients are unable to work with notice periods of more than 1 week from the point at which a role is offered, 2 weeks at the very most.
We do not put forward covering letters, so please ensure that your CV in contains all relevant information being called for.
We recommend that you consider sending us a CV suitably tailored CV for each role that you apply for. Job board aggregator sites will generally store only one version of your CV, which can be a bit limiting, so this is to your advantage.