- Pay Rate:
£23.13 per hour PAYE
- Hours per Week:
37 Monday – Friday, normal working hours
This opening assignment is for 6 months
Interim Property Asset Principal
Job Ref: RQ608014
This post provides leadership and coordination within the capital team
- Development and monitoring of the corporate property and school's capital programmes, identifying priorities, providing guidance and support to the wider capital programme team.
- Provide a good understanding of the operation of schools and school buildings and the application of Department for Education Good Estate Management, Design Guides and Building Bulletins.
- Preparation of specific client requirements and briefing documents for building projects on a wide range of public buildings, education and residential care settings.
- Monitoring of key performance and financial data relating to capital projects and programmes.
- Laison with stakeholders, internal and external throughout the project lifecycle, including the provision of management reports and briefings to decision makers
“Role Requirements” – to give yourself the maximum chance of success please try and ensure your CV addresses the following essential criteria:
- Qualified MRICS – Chartered Member – Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors or other recognised Construction/Property organisation
- Authoritative knowledge of the application, principles, theory and practice of the specialist area of responsibility
- A good understanding of the operation of schools and school buildings and the application of Department for Education Design Guides and Building Bulletins
- Significant experience in a technical/specialist advisory role within a large and/or complex operation/function/service e.g. school building projects, premises condition schemes, development and maintenance of residential care settings, operational premises suitability
- Experience of working across services within multidisciplinary teams; providing the technical lead to projects and teams outside of direct line management
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to develop, plan, organise and implement a range of complex activities and priorities within a focused area of service
NB: Please feel free to apply to us direct via [email protected] by quoting the job reference and job title exactly. SEE DETAILS AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS AD.
If you have previously applied to one of our vacancies and have already sent the required supporting documentation to us, please make this clear when you re-apply as this will help speed up your application.
Please quote the Job Title & Vacancy Reference No. in your application, or we will be unable to match your CV to the role being applied for.
Other “Essential Requirements” – Please check to ensure that your CV addresses the following items:
- Our clients are generally seeking applicants who are reasonably local, so on that basis we would ideally like you to supply us with your address (or at least your post code) and a telephone number so that we can reach you during working hours.
- Your recent UK working experience going back at least 5 years, or full employment history if you have been working for fewer years than this.
- Your availability to work either immediately, or at short notice.
- Please refer to the Role Requirements section above - your CV must address the requirements listed.
Other preferable/desirable details to include on your CV, if applicable:
- Any local authority/public sector experience
- Any relevant qualifications held or being studied for.
Email Job Reminder
If you do not have a CV available right now please use this form to send yourself a reminder. When your CV is available, simply click the link in the email or alternatively reply to that email with your attached your CV.
Interim Property Asset Principal
Your CV needs to be current with your most recent role. We won’t be able to submit it with any unexplained gaps in employment. It will save time and improve your chances of success if we can put your CV forward immediately without having to ask for revisions.
Your CV must cover the “Essential Requirements” of the role. Ideally you will address the “Essential Requirements” on each job description page directly, in a bullet point list. Please include any DBS details and other qualifications called for.
Your CV should clearly state that you are available to start work either immediately, or at short notice. In general, our clients are unable to work with notice periods of more than 1 week from the point at which a role is offered, 2 weeks at the very most.
We do not put forward covering letters, so please ensure that your CV in contains all relevant information being called for.
We recommend that you consider sending us a CV suitably tailored CV for each role that you apply for. Job board aggregator sites will generally store only one version of your CV, which can be a bit limiting, so this is to your advantage.