- Pay Rate:
£400.42 per day PAYE
- Hours per Week:
36 Monday – Friday, normal working hours
This opening assignment is for 2-3 months
Interim Project Manager
Job Ref: RQ604054
This exciting and challenging new role is available for a dynamic and organised Project Manager who has experience of overseeing large scale, complex, technical and digital service discovery, design and implementation programmes. The post holder will have substantial experience of having successfully managed and delivered projects on time and within budget using sound project management methodology and tools in a complex Digital transformation team or similar environment
- Responsible for delivering projects in line with agreed scope, quality, time and cost.
- Responsible for directing and coordinating activities of the project team to ensure project progresses on schedule and within budget
- Prepare and present standard project management artefacts such as project initiation documentation, project plans, risk and stakeholder’s matrices and business cases.
- Accountable for budgets and decisions within agreed project thresholds.
- Supportive in the analysis of project proposals alongside solution architects to determine time frame, budget, risk, and the appropriate process for accomplishing projects.
- Accountable for the identification and scheduling of project deliverables, milestones and required activities and tasks.
- Responsible for the creation and maintenance of resourced project plans
- Responsible for risk management – including risk assessments and the implementation of mitigation plans.
- Responsible for the management of senior stakeholders as part of project boards or project activities
- Accountable for accurate project reporting to project stakeholders.
“Role Requirements” – to give yourself the maximum chance of success please try and ensure your CV addresses the following essential criteria:
- Knowledge of project governance frameworks, planning tools, IT service processes (ITIL) and best practices
- Substantial experience of the successful people management and supervision of staff and developing high performing teams; to motivate, challenge, support and develop individuals to delivery complex outcomes
- Considerable experience in change/digital/transformation which also encompasses implementation of infrastructure projects and requirement definition
- Demonstrable blend of business, IT, financial and communication skills, as this is a highly visible position with substantial impact
- Ability to identify, assess and manage risks and issues which might impact on the success of a project or workstream. Monitoring burn, performance and progress providing timely reports, updates, mitigations and solutions
NB: Please feel free to apply to us direct via [email protected] by quoting the job reference and job title exactly. SEE DETAILS AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS AD.
If you have previously applied to one of our vacancies and have already sent the required supporting documentation to us, please make this clear when you re-apply as this will help speed up your application.
Please quote the Job Title & Vacancy Reference No. in your application, or we will be unable to match your CV to the role being applied for.
Other “Essential Requirements” – Please check to ensure that your CV addresses the following items:
- Our clients are generally seeking applicants who are reasonably local, so on that basis we would ideally like you to supply us with your address (or at least your post code) and a telephone number so that we can reach you during working hours.
- Your recent UK working experience going back at least 5 years, or full employment history if you have been working for fewer years than this.
- Your availability to work either immediately, or at short notice.
- Please refer to the Role Requirements section above - your CV must address the requirements listed.
Other preferable/desirable details to include on your CV, if applicable:
- Any local authority/public sector experience
- Any relevant qualifications held or being studied for.
Email Job Reminder
If you do not have a CV available right now please use this form to send yourself a reminder. When your CV is available, simply click the link in the email or alternatively reply to that email with your attached your CV.
Interim Project Manager
Your CV needs to be current with your most recent role. We won’t be able to submit it with any unexplained gaps in employment. It will save time and improve your chances of success if we can put your CV forward immediately without having to ask for revisions.
Your CV must cover the “Essential Requirements” of the role. Ideally you will address the “Essential Requirements” on each job description page directly, in a bullet point list. Please include any DBS details and other qualifications called for.
Your CV should clearly state that you are available to start work either immediately, or at short notice. In general, our clients are unable to work with notice periods of more than 1 week from the point at which a role is offered, 2 weeks at the very most.
We do not put forward covering letters, so please ensure that your CV in contains all relevant information being called for.
We recommend that you consider sending us a CV suitably tailored CV for each role that you apply for. Job board aggregator sites will generally store only one version of your CV, which can be a bit limiting, so this is to your advantage.