- Pay Rate:
up to £21.19 per hour PAYE, depending on experience
- Hours per Week:
36 Monday – Friday, normal working hours
This opening assignment is for 6 months
- Southwark, London,
Interim Programme Support Co-ordinator (Grade 7) x3
Job Ref: MPS 0006 1682 / 1
CTC Vetting required
This role is for a leading London Police organisation, candidates with current CTC/SC clearances will go through their vetting processes, currently this is taking up to 6 months. If you are already in a contract that potentially is not ending for a few months and this role is of interest, do let us know, we would be happy to discuss further.
To support the delivery of a national programme working to transform the policing response to rape and serious sexual offences. The post holder will provide project and programme support to the team to delivery research and change in police forces nationally.
- Support the Programme Manager and Programme to deliver the programme commitments and identifying interventions in support of underperforming partners.
- Lead the drafting, reviewing and updating of project plans and risk registers.
- Build relationships with and liaise with key national stakeholders and partners to enable the delivery of the programme.
- Provide secretariat support to the team, including meeting arrangements, drafting agendas and minuting meetings.
- Support the financial management of the programme, including helping with budgeting, tracking, invoicing and preparing returns to ensure the effective management of funds.
“Role Requirements” – to give yourself the maximum chance of success please try and ensure your CV addresses the following essential criteria:
- Experience of leading the delivery of project objectives
- Ability to use project management skills to develop, review and maintain project plans and risk registers.
- Ability to build good working relationships within team members, stakeholders and partners.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Confident and able to problem solve.
- Excellent organisational skills, ability to multi-task, organise and work at pace, ideally in a political environment.
- Experience providing secretariat support including the minuting of meetings.
- Strong IT skills using Microsoft packages or equivalent.
NB: Please feel free to apply to us direct via [email protected] by quoting the job reference and job title exactly. SEE DETAILS AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS AD.
If you have previously applied to one of our vacancies and have already sent the required supporting documentation to us, please make this clear when you re-apply as this will help speed up your application.
Please quote the Job Title & Vacancy Reference No. in your application, or we will be unable to match your CV to the role being applied for.
Other “Essential Requirements” – Please check to ensure that your CV addresses the following items:
- Our clients are generally seeking applicants who are reasonably local, so on that basis we would ideally like you to supply us with your address (or at least your post code) and a telephone number so that we can reach you during working hours.
- Your recent UK working experience going back at least 5 years, or full employment history if you have been working for fewer years than this.
- Your availability to work either immediately, or at short notice.
- CTC Vetting.
- Please refer to the Role Requirements section above - your CV must address the requirements listed.
Other preferable/desirable details to include on your CV, if applicable:
- Any local authority/public sector experience
- Any relevant qualifications held or being studied for.
Email Job Reminder
If you do not have a CV available right now please use this form to send yourself a reminder. When your CV is available, simply click the link in the email or alternatively reply to that email with your attached your CV.
Interim Programme Support Co-ordinator x3 (G7)
Your CV needs to be current with your most recent role. We won’t be able to submit it with any unexplained gaps in employment. It will save time and improve your chances of success if we can put your CV forward immediately without having to ask for revisions.
Your CV must cover the “Essential Requirements” of the role. Ideally you will address the “Essential Requirements” on each job description page directly, in a bullet point list. Please include any DBS details and other qualifications called for.
Your CV should clearly state that you are available to start work either immediately, or at short notice. In general, our clients are unable to work with notice periods of more than 1 week from the point at which a role is offered, 2 weeks at the very most.
We do not put forward covering letters, so please ensure that your CV in contains all relevant information being called for.
We recommend that you consider sending us a CV suitably tailored CV for each role that you apply for. Job board aggregator sites will generally store only one version of your CV, which can be a bit limiting, so this is to your advantage.