- Pay Rate:
£400.00 per day PAYE
- Hours per Week:
35 Monday – Friday, normal working hours
This opening assignment is for 6 months
Full Job Title: Interim Programme Manager – Adult Social Care
Reference no: Merton 5211210
This is an exciting opportunity for a competent and experienced Programme Manager to lead this large programme of work, which is part of the Adult Social Care Recovery and Reset Programme.
The programme is designed to achieve better outcomes for residents with a Learning Disability and / or Autism and their families.
The Programme Manager will be responsible for the support and delivery of the Programme for Learning Disability and Autism Day Opportunities, the Transitions Service Programmes and the Programme for the development of the Integration of the Learning Disability Team.
This role is responsible to the Head of Service, Assistant Director of Operations and the Director of Strategy and Planning.
The successful candidate will lead on the day-to-day delivery of the programme work streams and ensure that the work is successfully completed and within budget. They will be responsible for the design of structures, and reporting. The role manages the delivery of practice, cultural and service improvement within the Learning Disability Service and Transitions Service.
The role manages the delivery of practice, cultural and service improvement within the Learning Disability Service and Transitions Service and requires strong programme management.
“Specific Role Requirements” – to give yourself the maximum chance of success please try and ensure your CV addresses the following essential criteria:
- Educated to a higher level (degree level qualification or equivalent) or have relevant experience in programme management or transformation and change management.
- Strong experience in programme management including within the health and social care sector .
- Knowledge of Learning Disabilities and / or Autism preferable
- Knowledge of financial systems
- Specific Skills required for this Role:
- Outcomes focused and solution-oriented
- Excellent programme management skills
- Confidence and leadership, ability to engage emotionally and can show evidence of influencing key people.
- ICT Skills:
- Strong IT skills including Microsoft packages
- Ability to work competently on a range of programmes including excel / visio / project etc.
NB: Please feel free to apply to us direct via [email protected] by quoting the job reference and job title exactly. SEE DETAILS AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS AD.
If you have previously applied to one of our vacancies and have already sent the required supporting documentation to us, please make this clear when you re-apply as this will help speed up your application.
Please quote the Job Title & Vacancy Reference No. in your application, or we will be unable to match your CV to the role being applied for.
“Other Essential Requirements” – Please check to ensure that your CV addresses the following items:
- Our clients are generally seeking applicants who are reasonably local, so on that basis we would ideally like you to supply us with your address (or at least your post code) and a telephone number so that we can reach you during working hours.
- Your recent UK working experience going back at least 5 years, or full employment history if you have been working for fewer years than this.
- Your availability to work either immediately, or at short notice.
- Please refer to the Role Requirements section above – your CV must address the requirements listed
Other preferable/desirable details to include on your CV, if applicable:
- Any local authority/public sector experience
- Any relevant qualifications held or being studied for
Email Job Reminder
If you do not have a CV available right now please use this form to send yourself a reminder. When your CV is available, simply click the link in the email or alternatively reply to that email with your attached your CV.
Interim Programme Manager – Adult Social Care
Your CV needs to be current with your most recent role. We won’t be able to submit it with any unexplained gaps in employment. It will save time and improve your chances of success if we can put your CV forward immediately without having to ask for revisions.
Your CV must cover the “Essential Requirements” of the role. Ideally you will address the “Essential Requirements” on each job description page directly, in a bullet point list. Please include any DBS details and other qualifications called for.
Your CV should clearly state that you are available to start work either immediately, or at short notice. In general, our clients are unable to work with notice periods of more than 1 week from the point at which a role is offered, 2 weeks at the very most.
We do not put forward covering letters, so please ensure that your CV in contains all relevant information being called for.
We recommend that you consider sending us a CV suitably tailored CV for each role that you apply for. Job board aggregator sites will generally store only one version of your CV, which can be a bit limiting, so this is to your advantage.