- Pay Rate:
up to £30.00 per hour PAYE depending on experience
- Hours per Week:
37 Monday – Friday, normal working hours
This opening assignment is for 3 months
Interim PMO Analyst x2
Job Ref: WECA 5211640
The primary purpose of the role is to work with the PMO Manager, Programme Coordinator, and project teams to support the effective delivery of the infrastructure portfolio. The PMO Analyst will provide assurance and support to the PMO Manager by producing reporting, providing performance monitoring, insights and enabling decision making
- Provide general PMO support to the PMO Manager, working as required to support development, roll out and embedding of financial, change, reporting, planning and other assurance or governance improvements.
- Work with the PMO Manager, Corporate Performance Manager and Monitoring and Evaluation officers to provide holistic programme and portfolio reporting
- Lead the reporting rollout, ensuring staff are trained in the reporting systems and work with the PMO Manager to move towards an automated reporting solution
- Maintain company procedures, calendar and systems on reporting
- Provide coaching for staff in reporting and project management disciplines to improve the quality of returns
- Produce portfolio and programme level reports for use in steering groups and senior executive reporting
- Attend/facilitate workshops as required
- Support the PMO Manager in assurance activities, such as stage gate reviews, audits and health checks
- Work with colleagues in the Combined Authority, Unitary Authorities and supply chain on reporting, conducting assessment to assure the quality of the information supplied
- Work with the Procurement Officer in reporting on pipeline requests for supplier resources to give the ability to schedule work in a managed way
“Role Requirements” – to give yourself the maximum chance of success please try and ensure your CV addresses the following essential criteria:
- Relevant project management qualifications in any of the following P30, Portfolio Management, Programme Management, APM or Prince 2
- An understanding of the Public Sector delivery
- Demonstrable experience in project assurance, reporting, analysis
- Experience of working with large and complex programmes in private or public sector construction or infrastructure delivery
- Experienced PMO Analyst with a minimum of 5 years working in projects
- Strong relationship management and communication skills
- Excellent data analytics skills and ability to interpret and present data to inform decisions
- Solid conflict resolution and negotiation skills
- Ability to translate interactions between various project schedules into a cohesive programme level dependencies and risk log
NB: Please feel free to apply to us direct via [email protected] by quoting the job reference and job title exactly. SEE DETAILS AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS AD.
If you have previously applied to one of our vacancies and have already sent the required supporting documentation to us, please make this clear when you re-apply as this will help speed up your application.
Please quote the Job Title & Vacancy Reference No. in your application, or we will be unable to match your CV to the role being applied for.
Other “Essential Requirements” – Please check to ensure that your CV addresses the following items:
- Our clients are generally seeking applicants who are reasonably local, so on that basis we would ideally like you to supply us with your address (or at least your post code) and a telephone number so that we can reach you during working hours.
- Your recent UK working experience going back at least 5 years, or full employment history if you have been working for fewer years than this.
- Your availability to work either immediately, or at short notice.
- Please refer to the Role Requirements section above - your CV must address the requirements listed.
Other preferable/desirable details to include on your CV, if applicable:
- Any local authority/public sector experience
- Any relevant qualifications held or being studied for.
Email Job Reminder
If you do not have a CV available right now please use this form to send yourself a reminder. When your CV is available, simply click the link in the email or alternatively reply to that email with your attached your CV.
Interim PMO Analyst x2
Your CV needs to be current with your most recent role. We won’t be able to submit it with any unexplained gaps in employment. It will save time and improve your chances of success if we can put your CV forward immediately without having to ask for revisions.
Your CV must cover the “Essential Requirements” of the role. Ideally you will address the “Essential Requirements” on each job description page directly, in a bullet point list. Please include any DBS details and other qualifications called for.
Your CV should clearly state that you are available to start work either immediately, or at short notice. In general, our clients are unable to work with notice periods of more than 1 week from the point at which a role is offered, 2 weeks at the very most.
We do not put forward covering letters, so please ensure that your CV in contains all relevant information being called for.
We recommend that you consider sending us a CV suitably tailored CV for each role that you apply for. Job board aggregator sites will generally store only one version of your CV, which can be a bit limiting, so this is to your advantage.