- Pay Rate:
£317.84 per day PAYE
- Hours per Week:
35 Monday – Friday, normal working hours
This opening assignment is for 3 months
Interim Partnership Manager - Safeguarding Children
Reference no: Greenwich RQ684483
Pay Rate: £317.84 per day PAYE
Enhanced DBS disclosure is listed as a requirement for this role
The purpose of the role is to be responsible for all aspects of the management smooth running of the Safeguarding Children Partnership (SCP) and Children’s and Young People Partnership and to support (statutory) partners in developing and delivering against locally agreed priorities.
- Play a key role in the collective leadership of the Council, providing the constructive leadership needed to create the conditions for success and working across organisational boundaries.
- Provides effective project leadership and expert guidance to ensure that cross-cutting and service-related projects achieve desired outcomes.
- Provides inspirational and constructive leadership to the CYPP and GSCP Business Unit teams and wider partnership
- Facilitates change and innovation, building a working culture that encourages innovative, smart and collaborative working.
- Ensures that the CYPP Board and Strategic Leadership Group (GSCP) has the right level of oversight (progress, success, risks and learning) and identify areas for discussion and decisions at DMT.
- Lead engagement with partners to develop a partnership business plan
- Develop and agree revised strategic priorities and robust delivery plans which respond to the safeguarding needs of Greenwich children and their families following the pandemic
- Develop and introduce robust delivery and oversight structures and mechanisms ensure our strategic vision is translated into tangible and sustainable change – including considering arrangements for the effective engagement of wider partners.
- To oversee the development of refreshed priorities and action plans in support of the CYPPB’s work.
- To ensure sufficient resource and focus is provided in supporting the.
- To develop and strengthen links to children and young people participation services with a view to ensure the voice of children and their families become an integral part of the CYPPB.
“Role Requirements” – to give yourself the maximum chance of success please try and ensure your CV addresses the following essential criteria:
***Qualification details and any other experience/skills relevant to the job role to help support your application (and help us to help you!) – please give full details within your CV document.
Skills & Experience:
- Minimum of 12 months recent experience in a similar role, or context and ideally within a public sector organisation.
- Expert understanding of safeguarding legislation related to children.
- Excellent knowledge of effective multi-agency safeguarding practice related to children.
- Skills in developing and sustaining strong multi-agency partnerships.
- Experience in all aspects of people management.
- ICT Skills: Strong IT skills including Microsoft packages or equivalent (e.g. G Suite).
NB: Please feel free to apply to us direct via [email protected] by quoting the job reference and job title exactly. SEE DETAILS AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS AD.
If you have previously applied to one of our vacancies and have already sent the required supporting documentation to us, please make this clear when you re-apply as this will help speed up your application.
To help speed up the process of uploading your CV to the client we would suggest that you send us your CV in Word format (or equivalent) if possible, rather than as a PDF.
Please quote the Job Title & Vacancy Reference No. in your application, or we will be unable to match your CV to the role being applied for.
Other “Essential Requirements” – Please check to ensure that your CV addresses the following items:
- Our clients are generally seeking applicants who are reasonably local, so on that basis we would ideally like you to supply us with your address (or at least your post code) and a telephone number so that we can reach you during working hours.
- Your recent UK working experience going back at least 5 years, or full employment history if you have been working for fewer years than this.
- Your availability to work either immediately, or at short notice.
- Unless the DBS requirement stated above is for a Basic Disclosure, your DBS must be either through us or be accompanied by a subscription to the DBS updating service.
- Please refer to the Role Requirements section above - your CV must address the requirements listed.
Other preferable/desirable details to include on your CV, if applicable:
- Any local authority/public sector experience
- Any relevant qualifications held or being studied for.
Email Job Reminder
If you do not have a CV available right now please use this form to send yourself a reminder. When your CV is available, simply click the link in the email or alternatively reply to that email with your attached your CV.
Interim Partnership Manager - Safeguarding Children
Your CV needs to be current with your most recent role. We won’t be able to submit it with any unexplained gaps in employment. It will save time and improve your chances of success if we can put your CV forward immediately without having to ask for revisions.
Your CV must cover the “Essential Requirements” of the role. Ideally you will address the “Essential Requirements” on each job description page directly, in a bullet point list. Please include any DBS details and other qualifications called for.
Your CV should clearly state that you are available to start work either immediately, or at short notice. In general, our clients are unable to work with notice periods of more than 1 week from the point at which a role is offered, 2 weeks at the very most.
We do not put forward covering letters, so please ensure that your CV in contains all relevant information being called for.
We recommend that you consider sending us a CV suitably tailored CV for each role that you apply for. Job board aggregator sites will generally store only one version of your CV, which can be a bit limiting, so this is to your advantage.