- Pay Rate:
£514.04 per day PAYE
- Hours per Week:
37 Monday – Friday, normal working hours
This opening assignment is for 6 months
Full Job Title: Interim OTBI/BIP Report Developer x2 – ICT Services
Reference no: W Sussex RQ605084
Mostly working remotely but must be available to come onto site when required/requested.
Two Oracle OTBI/BIP Report Developers are required to support a major Oracle Cloud transformation programme. This role is a 'hands-on' Oracle OTBI/BIP development and will also require working with the business/SI to specify, design and implement the reporting requirements for the programme.
This is a technical role that requires some functional knowledge to provide design and specification of the reporting requirements of Oracle ERP (Finance and Procurement) and HCM (HR and Payroll) business streams. You will be part of a friendly and collaborative team working together to deliver a successful implementation.
Key Responsibilities & Requirements:
- Attending workshops with the business teams and SI for requirements gathering and then preparing the report design / specifications documents
- Work with and the business and assist them to also prepare specifications
- Development of Reports using Oracle Tools - OTBI (Oracle Transactional Business Intelligence) and Oracle BI Publisher - including Dashboard reports
- Essential you have good knowledge of the Oracle Fusion HCM and ERP underling data table structures and strong SQL skills
- Knowledge Transfer to the internal BI Report Development Team and assisting/coaching the development of OTBI reports to the wider business users
- Have a sound understanding of Oracle Infrastructure Cloud architecture
- Be integral to the support of reports testing System Integration(SIT) and UAT Testing – This will require working with the business and SI to create test scripts / document and resolve reports errors
- Understanding of the processes to take a design through transition and to go-live
- Provide post-production support
- Strong track record of delivery within major projects and programmes – 2-3+ years’ experience of Oracle SQL / technical reports development
“Specific Role Requirements” – to give yourself the maximum chance of success please try and ensure your CV addresses the following essential criteria:
- *** Experience, Knowledge & Skills that match the role profile above – please ensure these are clearly shown in your CV.
- Good communication and documentation skills, the ability to get on well with all team members including both business and SI
- Oracle Analytics Cloud Certification would be desirable but not essential
- Any local authority or public sector experience will be well received
- You are available to start immediately or short notice – However for the appropriate candidate there will be flexibility
NB: Please feel free to apply to us direct via [email protected] by quoting the job reference and job title exactly. SEE DETAILS AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS AD.
If you have previously applied to one of our vacancies and have already sent the required supporting documentation to us, please make this clear when you re-apply as this will help speed up your application.
Please quote the Job Title & Vacancy Reference No. in your application, or we will be unable to match your CV to the role being applied for.
“Other Essential Requirements” – Please check to ensure that your CV addresses the following items:
- Our clients are generally seeking applicants who are reasonably local, so on that basis we would ideally like you to supply us with your address (or at least your post code) and a telephone number so that we can reach you during working hours.
- Your recent UK working experience going back at least 5 years, or full employment history if you have been working for fewer years than this.
- Your availability to work either immediately, or at short notice.
- Please refer to the Role Requirements section above – your CV must address the requirements listed
Other preferable/desirable details to include on your CV, if applicable:
- Any local authority/public sector experience
- Any relevant qualifications held or being studied for
Email Job Reminder
If you do not have a CV available right now please use this form to send yourself a reminder. When your CV is available, simply click the link in the email or alternatively reply to that email with your attached your CV.
Interim OTBI/BIP Report Developer x2 – ICT Services
Your CV needs to be current with your most recent role. We won’t be able to submit it with any unexplained gaps in employment. It will save time and improve your chances of success if we can put your CV forward immediately without having to ask for revisions.
Your CV must cover the “Essential Requirements” of the role. Ideally you will address the “Essential Requirements” on each job description page directly, in a bullet point list. Please include any DBS details and other qualifications called for.
Your CV should clearly state that you are available to start work either immediately, or at short notice. In general, our clients are unable to work with notice periods of more than 1 week from the point at which a role is offered, 2 weeks at the very most.
We do not put forward covering letters, so please ensure that your CV in contains all relevant information being called for.
We recommend that you consider sending us a CV suitably tailored CV for each role that you apply for. Job board aggregator sites will generally store only one version of your CV, which can be a bit limiting, so this is to your advantage.