- Pay Rate:
£321.30 per day PAYE
- Hours per Week:
37 Monday – Friday, normal working hours
This opening assignment is for 12 months
Interim Organisational Change Specialist
Job Ref: Staffordshire 5216609
Pay Rate: £321.30 per day PAYE
Organisational Change Specialist will play a strategic role in the development, design and delivery of major change and transformation programme. Working closely with a wide range of corporate colleagues to ensure programmes are delivered as part of a wider programme of change in the Council
- Developing change management plans for projects and/or change initiatives
- Evaluating the impact of planned organisational change
- Identifying risks and developing risk mitigation tactics
- Identifying and managing anticipated resistance to change
- Leading change management work streams with a structured methodology / process
- Supporting development of communications relevant to change initiatives
- Providing coaching and training to employees at all levels
- Defining success metrics and measuring performance against these
- Providing reporting and other updates to management and project teams
“Role Requirements” – to give yourself the maximum chance of success please try and ensure your CV addresses the following essential criteria:
- Good understanding of change management principles, techniques and tools
- An understanding of the political context of service delivery and its challenges in the public sector ensuring effective support to Elected Members
- Experience of applying business design and programme and project management principles to deliver change and transformation effectively
- Substantial experience of creating and maintaining effective and influential networks that work collaboratively to shape and deliver better outcomes for residents
- Effective facilitation and influencing skills
- Project management and planning skills
- Able to cope with pressure
- Analytical mindset and critical thinking
To help speed up the process of uploading your CV to the client we would suggest that you send us your CV in Word format (or equivalent) if possible, rather than as a PDF.
NB: Please feel free to apply to us direct via [email protected] by quoting the job reference and job title exactly. SEE DETAILS AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS AD.
If you have previously applied to one of our vacancies and have already sent the required supporting documentation to us, please make this clear when you re-apply as this will help speed up your application.
Please quote the Job Title & Vacancy Reference No. in your application, or we will be unable to match your CV to the role being applied for.
Other “Essential Requirements” – Please check to ensure that your CV addresses the following items:
- Our clients are generally seeking applicants who are reasonably local, so on that basis we would ideally like you to supply us with your address (or at least your post code) and a telephone number so that we can reach you during working hours.
- Your recent UK working experience going back at least 5 years, or full employment history if you have been working for fewer years than this.
- Your availability to work either immediately, or at short notice.
- Please refer to the Role Requirements section above - your CV must address the requirements listed.
Other preferable/desirable details to include on your CV, if applicable:
- Any local authority/public sector experience
- Any relevant qualifications held or being studied for.
Email Job Reminder
If you do not have a CV available right now please use this form to send yourself a reminder. When your CV is available, simply click the link in the email or alternatively reply to that email with your attached your CV.
Interim Organisational Change Specialist
Your CV needs to be current with your most recent role. We won’t be able to submit it with any unexplained gaps in employment. It will save time and improve your chances of success if we can put your CV forward immediately without having to ask for revisions.
Your CV must cover the “Essential Requirements” of the role. Ideally you will address the “Essential Requirements” on each job description page directly, in a bullet point list. Please include any DBS details and other qualifications called for.
Your CV should clearly state that you are available to start work either immediately, or at short notice. In general, our clients are unable to work with notice periods of more than 1 week from the point at which a role is offered, 2 weeks at the very most.
We do not put forward covering letters, so please ensure that your CV in contains all relevant information being called for.
We recommend that you consider sending us a CV suitably tailored CV for each role that you apply for. Job board aggregator sites will generally store only one version of your CV, which can be a bit limiting, so this is to your advantage.