- Pay Rate:
£200.80 per day PAYE
- Hours per Week:
37 Monday – Friday, normal working hours
This opening assignment is for 9 months
Full Job Title: Interim Operations Consultant – Care Dorset
Reference no: Dorset 5208304
Enhanced DBS disclosure required
The Pay Rate is negotiable for the right candidate – please state pay expectation clearly on your CV.
The individual needs to be on-site in Dorset as required, with some remote working possible.
Care Dorset will be responsible for delivering a range of social care services to council
Residents. These services include:
- Day services (15 day centres)
- Residential care (6 care homes)
- Reablement (2,500hrs per week)
- Supported living (22 individuals)
The initial phase of the work will be focused on the safe, legal and correct transfer of services on an “as is” basis, ensuring a smooth process with no disruption for people who deliver care services or the people who currently receive them.
The ambition is to develop and improve existing services to improve quality, use of resources and outcomes for people.
Care Dorset will be operational on 3 October 2022.
A separate exercise is underway to recruit a permanent Operations Director, but in the meantime, an interim Operations Consultant is required to support the process for CQC registration review existing operational processes/procedures to ensure they are robust and identify opportunity for improvement.
To work as part of a delivery team and provide advice to the Care Dorset board.
“Specific Role Requirements” – to give yourself the maximum chance of success please try and ensure your CV addresses the following essential criteria:
- Experience of working in the care sector, preferably with a range of services comparable to Care Dorset
- Excellent leadership skills
- Good relationship management skills and ability to work with people who have care and support needs and their families
- Strong quality, operational governance, and experience within a CQC regulated environment
- A proven focus on developing service lines and introducing innovation to better serve those we support.
- Good experience of culture change and pathway re-design and a proven track record of engaging the workforce in this, bringing people with them.
- Strong work ethic with the tenacity and skills to deliver on time, in full
- Good team player
- ICT Skills: Strong IT skills including Microsoft packages or equivalent (e.g. G Suite)
NB: Please feel free to apply to us direct via [email protected] by quoting the job reference and job title exactly. SEE DETAILS AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS AD.
If you have previously applied to one of our vacancies and have already sent the required supporting documentation to us, please make this clear when you re-apply as this will help speed up your application.
Please quote the Job Title & Vacancy Reference No. in your application, or we will be unable to match your CV to the role being applied for.
“Other Essential Requirements” – Please check to ensure that your CV addresses the following items:
- Our clients are generally seeking applicants who are reasonably local, so on that basis we would ideally like you to supply us with your address (or at least your post code) and a telephone number so that we can reach you during working hours.
- Your recent UK working experience going back at least 5 years, or full employment history if you have been working for fewer years than this.
- Your availability to work either immediately, or at short notice.
- Unless the DBS requirement stated above is for a Basic Disclosure, your DBS must be either through us or be accompanied by a subscription to the DBS updating service.
- *** Qualification details and any other experience/skills relevant to the job role to help support your application (and help us to help you!) – please give full details within your CV document.
- Please refer to the Role Requirements section above – your CV must address the requirements listed
Other preferable/desirable details to include on your CV, if applicable:
- Any local authority/public sector experience
- Any relevant qualifications held or being studied for
Email Job Reminder
If you do not have a CV available right now please use this form to send yourself a reminder. When your CV is available, simply click the link in the email or alternatively reply to that email with your attached your CV.
Interim Operations Consultant – Care Dorset
Your CV needs to be current with your most recent role. We won’t be able to submit it with any unexplained gaps in employment. It will save time and improve your chances of success if we can put your CV forward immediately without having to ask for revisions.
Your CV must cover the “Essential Requirements” of the role. Ideally you will address the “Essential Requirements” on each job description page directly, in a bullet point list. Please include any DBS details and other qualifications called for.
Your CV should clearly state that you are available to start work either immediately, or at short notice. In general, our clients are unable to work with notice periods of more than 1 week from the point at which a role is offered, 2 weeks at the very most.
We do not put forward covering letters, so please ensure that your CV in contains all relevant information being called for.
We recommend that you consider sending us a CV suitably tailored CV for each role that you apply for. Job board aggregator sites will generally store only one version of your CV, which can be a bit limiting, so this is to your advantage.