- Pay Rate:
Up to £22.63 per hour pay range subject to IR35 status
- Hours per Week:
Anticipated 3 months
Interim Operations Analyst -Hybrid Working - PSR 1JP00058950
Pay Rate: Up to £22.63 per hour pay range subject to IR35 status
Location: Leeds (remote, 1-2 days per week in office)
An Interim Operations Analyst is required on a contract basis.
- Supplier/Stakeholder Management – Able to communicate with supplier personnel of all levels both verbal and written, dealing with complex issues.
- Team management, prioritisation of activities and coordination of workload with colleagues.
- A good understanding of risk and Issue management/resolution. Ability to identify and elaborate risk/issues to senior stakeholders removing jargon and complexity where necessary.
- Able to review activity related to onboaring IT suppliers to connect with NHS Digital API’s and create process ensuring good management and assurance compliance is maintained.
- Assurance of suppliers against a of set requirements/onboarding of suppliers. Challenging both internal and external partners when required.
- Produce regular reports and MI providing progress updates and highlighting issues, risks, challenges, and improvement activity.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced role with a need to embrace change and continually strive to implement continual service improvements.
Please quote the Job Title & Vacancy Reference No. in your application, or we will be unable to match your CV to the role being applied for.
“Essential Requirements” – Please check to ensure that your CV addresses the following items:
- Our clients are generally seeking applicants who are reasonably local, not that they would exclude candidates willing to travel/relocate, so on that basis we would ideally like you to supply us with your address (or at least your post code) and a telephone number so that we can reach you during working hours
- Your recent UK working experience going back at least 5 years, or full employment history if you have been working for fewer years than this.
- Your availability to work either immediately, or at short notice.
- Qualifications and experience relevant to the job role – please give full details within your CV document
Other preferable/desirable details to include on your CV, if applicable:
- Any local authority/public sector experience
- Any relevant qualifications held or being studied for
NB: Please feel free to apply to us direct via [email protected] by quoting the job reference and job title exactly. SEE DETAILS AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS AD.
If you have previously applied to one of our vacancies and have already sent the required supporting documentation to us, please make this clear when you re-apply as this will help speed up your application.
Email Job Reminder
If you do not have a CV available right now please use this form to send yourself a reminder. When your CV is available, simply click the link in the email or alternatively reply to that email with your attached your CV.
Interim Operations Analyst - Hybrid Working
Your CV needs to be current with your most recent role. We won’t be able to submit it with any unexplained gaps in employment. It will save time and improve your chances of success if we can put your CV forward immediately without having to ask for revisions.
Your CV must cover the “Essential Requirements” of the role. Ideally you will address the “Essential Requirements” on each job description page directly, in a bullet point list. Please include any DBS details and other qualifications called for.
Your CV should clearly state that you are available to start work either immediately, or at short notice. In general, our clients are unable to work with notice periods of more than 1 week from the point at which a role is offered, 2 weeks at the very most.
We do not put forward covering letters, so please ensure that your CV in contains all relevant information being called for.
We recommend that you consider sending us a CV suitably tailored CV for each role that you apply for. Job board aggregator sites will generally store only one version of your CV, which can be a bit limiting, so this is to your advantage.