- Pay Rate:
£593.68 per day PAYE
- Hours per Week:
40 Monday – Friday, normal working hours
This opening assignment is for 6 months
Interim MS Dynamics Product Manager
Job Ref: RQ606772
In support of the Head of Web and Mobile Applications, this role is responsible for the management and development of our Microsoft Dynamics and the Power platform, in support of the needs of student facing services and professional services. This role is responsible for exploiting these platforms to drive improvements to customer experience, operational efficiency, reliability, and cost
- In conjunction with the Head of Web and Mobile Applications, deliver and refine an operating model and standards for Microsoft Dynamics and the Power platform.
- Responsible for the technical delivery, support and roadmap for the Microsoft Dynamics and Power platforms.
- Responsible for providing the highest levels of customer and technical support, ensuring absolute minimal disruption to service. Thereby enhancing the student experience and ensuring the positive reputation of the University.
- Identify, develop, and implement service improvement plans, policies and procedures for application delivery and support.
- Manage a portfolio of service improvement, upgrade, and development projects, ensuring projects are planned around the academic calendar and delivered on time and within budget.
- To be the subject Matter expert in these technologies and their use at the College.
- To maintain their knowledge of technology and keep abreast of the latest developments, understanding how these fits with long term development of the application portfolio and requirements from the business
“Role Requirements” – to give yourself the maximum chance of success please try and ensure your CV addresses the following essential criteria:
- Professionally qualified with a relevant degree/postgraduate qualification, plus significant relevant managerial and leadership experience, or substantial experience and proven success in a strategically important specialist area
- Experience supporting and developing Microsoft Dynamics (preferably Customer Service) and the Power Platform, ideally within the Higher Education or Public Sector environments
- Excellent writing and technical documentation skills to produce clear technical papers, requirements documents, project reports and Systems Architecture diagrams
- Ability to think and plan strategically
- Ability to work occasional weekends or late evenings and travel to events and other external activities as required
NB: Please feel free to apply to us direct via [email protected] by quoting the job reference and job title exactly. SEE DETAILS AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS AD.
If you have previously applied to one of our vacancies and have already sent the required supporting documentation to us, please make this clear when you re-apply as this will help speed up your application.
Please quote the Job Title & Vacancy Reference No. in your application, or we will be unable to match your CV to the role being applied for.
Other “Essential Requirements” – Please check to ensure that your CV addresses the following items:
- Our clients are generally seeking applicants who are reasonably local, so on that basis we would ideally like you to supply us with your address (or at least your post code) and a telephone number so that we can reach you during working hours.
- Your recent UK working experience going back at least 5 years, or full employment history if you have been working for fewer years than this.
- Your availability to work either immediately, or at short notice.
- Please refer to the Role Requirements section above - your CV must address the requirements listed.
Other preferable/desirable details to include on your CV, if applicable:
- Any local authority/public sector experience
- Any relevant qualifications held or being studied for.
Email Job Reminder
If you do not have a CV available right now please use this form to send yourself a reminder. When your CV is available, simply click the link in the email or alternatively reply to that email with your attached your CV.
Interim MS Dynamics Product Manager
Your CV needs to be current with your most recent role. We won’t be able to submit it with any unexplained gaps in employment. It will save time and improve your chances of success if we can put your CV forward immediately without having to ask for revisions.
Your CV must cover the “Essential Requirements” of the role. Ideally you will address the “Essential Requirements” on each job description page directly, in a bullet point list. Please include any DBS details and other qualifications called for.
Your CV should clearly state that you are available to start work either immediately, or at short notice. In general, our clients are unable to work with notice periods of more than 1 week from the point at which a role is offered, 2 weeks at the very most.
We do not put forward covering letters, so please ensure that your CV in contains all relevant information being called for.
We recommend that you consider sending us a CV suitably tailored CV for each role that you apply for. Job board aggregator sites will generally store only one version of your CV, which can be a bit limiting, so this is to your advantage.