- Pay Rate: Up to £439 per day pay range, subject to IR35 status
- Hours per Week: 37
- 8 months
Interim ITP PMO Information Manager - PSR 1JP00018331
- Working with Project and Programme Managers to maintain Level, 0, 1 and 2 plans for the programme, keeping updated using consolidated status information from project plans and forecasts; act as custodian of programme planning documentation (mandate, PDD etc).
- Developing, implementing and managing MoD/AIR compliant Information Management plan and associated processes for the programme and ensure effective and compliant adherence throughout the programme.
- Undertaking and/or support the configuration management processes, ensuring appropriate file structures in place, work in progress areas used appropriately and approved documents stored on the SPOL.
- Supporting BCM project managers to ensure effective and information management and the reporting of these to the PMO.
- Developing issues, threats and opportunities for information management, programme wide, suggest and implement mitigation and report as required.
- Creating and delivering reports on information management progress and effect as required and assist with the preparation of programme management products and with other ad-hoc products as required.
- Ensuring coherence and exploit synergies with the wider TPMO programme portfolio, monitor interdependencies with other AIR transformation programmes and ensure these are exploited were relevant to the programme and the BC projects.
- Supporting programme governance, risk management and PMO management during gaps or periods of absence of other personnel.
- Representing the Programme Manager as required.
- Take active measures to increase understanding of ISTAR processes across Defence and promote a positive image of the ISTAR Force.
- Recent and strong working knowledge and experience of busy staff role within a programme of project environment and have had, or be able undertake training, programme or project management experience
Please quote the Job Title & Vacancy Reference No. in your application, or we will be unable to match your CV to the role being applied for.
Essential details to include on your CV:
- Your address (including post code) and a telephone number so that we can reach you during working hours
- Your recent UK working experience going back at least 5 years, or full employment history if you have been working for fewer years than this.
- Your availability to work either immediately, or at short notice.
- Additional Requirements:
- SC - security clearance
Other preferable/desirable details to include on your CV, if applicable:
- Any local authority/public sector experience
- Any relevant qualifications held or being studied for
If you would prefer to send a CV straight to us rather than by way of an on-line application, you are very welcome to do so via firstname.lastname@example.org but please quote both the job reference and job title exactly as they appear below:
Interim ITP PMO Information Manager (IMMEDIATE START)
Anticipated Length of Assignment: Unless otherwise stated (we do carry the occasional permanent vacancy) all of our roles are technically temporary, though opening assignments can be and often are, extended by clients on a longer term basis and can sometimes become permanent.
Please do try to resist contacting us with requests for progress updates.
We really do read every CV sent to us. All applications will be acknowledged by a human, not a robot, provided the job remains live and provided your CV meets the “Essential Requirements” listed.
Please note that we do our level best to take down ads as soon as roles have been filled. We are not in the business of harvesting CVs.
Important: We will interpret your application as being permission to submit your CV to this role (with the right to represent you) unless you advise us to the contrary.
Your CV needs to be current with your most recent role. We won’t be able to submit it with any unexplained gaps in employment. It will save time and improve your chances of success if we can put your CV forward immediately without having to ask for revisions.
Your CV must cover the “Essential Requirements” of the role. Ideally you will address the “Essential Requirements” on each job description page directly, in a bullet point list. Please include any DBS details and other qualifications called for.
Your CV should clearly state that you are available to start work either immediately, or at short notice. In general, our clients are unable to work with notice periods of more than 1 week from the point at which a role is offered, 2 weeks at the very most.
We do not put forward covering letters, so please ensure that your CV in contains all relevant information being called for.
We recommend that you consider sending us a CV suitably tailored CV for each role that you apply for. Job board aggregator sites will generally store only one version of your CV, which can be a bit limiting, so this is to your advantage.