- Pay Rate:
Up to £550 per day pay range subject to IR35 status
- Hours per Week:
37 Monday – Friday, normal working hours
This opening assignment is for 6 months
Interim Intelligence Analyst – Hybrid Working – PSR 1JP00062163
Pay Rate: Up to £550 per day pay range subject to IR35 status
This role is currently Hybrid Working: predominantly remote with occasional requirement to travel (expected to be once a month)
To gather timely, relevant and credible intelligence from a wide range of sources and use insights gained to inform key decision makers.
- Establish and interpret requirements to ensure the needs of key stakeholders are met.
- Develop and maintain relationships internally and externally to share data, information and analysis, where appropriate.
- Collect and evaluate data and information to support the delivery of analytical products.
- Conduct analysis at a strategic, tactical and/or operational level, identify and use appropriate analytical tools and techniques to interpret gaps, patterns and trends, identify systemic issues and make recommendations in support of decision making.
- Produce written and/or verbal briefings and presentations to stakeholders to provide a clear and concise evidence-based understanding of the subject matter, including providing advice and guidance.
- Prepare, deliver and present analytical products.
- Maintain awareness of innovation within intelligence to ensure implementation of latest techniques, best practice, and information relevant to the role.
- Potential line management of Intelligence Researcher/s.
- A relevant undergraduate and/or postgraduate degree in a relevant analytical discipline.
- Or relevant intelligence analysis experience from a regulatory, law enforcement, government, or other investigatory setting (translatable experience may also include data analysis / analytical competency roles).
- A demonstrable interest in analysis with excellent quantitative and qualitative analytical skills.
- Experience of conducting analytical projects to time and quality.
- Demonstrable experience of using evidence to inform decision-making.
- High quality oral and written communication skills.
- Demonstrable ability to build relationships and work collaboratively with a range of stakeholders to achieve the best result.
- Willing to undertake intelligence analysis training.
- Skilled in the use of use IT packages, systems and/or databases involved in analysing, interpreting, storing, and presenting data.
Please quote the Job Title & Vacancy Reference No. in your application, or we will be unable to match your CV to the role being applied for.
“Essential Requirements” – Please check to ensure that your CV addresses the following items:
- Our clients are generally seeking applicants who are reasonably local, not that they would exclude candidates willing to travel/relocate, so on that basis we would ideally like you to supply us with your address (or at least your post code) and a telephone number so that we can reach you during working hours
- Your recent UK working experience going back at least 5 years, or full employment history if you have been working for fewer years than this.
- Your availability to work either immediately, or at short notice.
- Qualifications and experience relevant to the job role – please give full details within your CV document.
- BPSS clearance required.
Other preferable/desirable details to include on your CV, if applicable:
- Any local authority/public sector experience
- Any relevant qualifications held or being studied for
NB: Please feel free to apply to us direct via [email protected] by quoting the job reference and job title exactly. SEE DETAILS AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS AD.
If you have previously applied to one of our vacancies and have already sent the required supporting documentation to us, please make this clear when you re-apply as this will help speed up your application.
Email Job Reminder
If you do not have a CV available right now please use this form to send yourself a reminder. When your CV is available, simply click the link in the email or alternatively reply to that email with your attached your CV.
Interim Intelligence Analyst
Your CV needs to be current with your most recent role. We won’t be able to submit it with any unexplained gaps in employment. It will save time and improve your chances of success if we can put your CV forward immediately without having to ask for revisions.
Your CV must cover the “Essential Requirements” of the role. Ideally you will address the “Essential Requirements” on each job description page directly, in a bullet point list. Please include any DBS details and other qualifications called for.
Your CV should clearly state that you are available to start work either immediately, or at short notice. In general, our clients are unable to work with notice periods of more than 1 week from the point at which a role is offered, 2 weeks at the very most.
We do not put forward covering letters, so please ensure that your CV in contains all relevant information being called for.
We recommend that you consider sending us a CV suitably tailored CV for each role that you apply for. Job board aggregator sites will generally store only one version of your CV, which can be a bit limiting, so this is to your advantage.