- Pay Rate:
Up to £200 per day pay range subject to IR35 status
- Hours per Week:
Anticipated 6 months
Interim HR Adviser -Hybrid Working – PSR 1JP00061676 *Rate Increased*
Pay Rate: Up to £200 per day pay range subject to IR35 status
Active SC clearance is required for this role.
Location - London – Induction onsite (London) potentially for 10 days, then hybrid. Candidate must be local to London. there may be a requirement for caseworkers to attend main building for 1 – 3 days per week, based on individual’s performance and output.
Contract length extended to anticipated 6 months.
- Able to analyse information from multiple sources, with keen eye for attention to detail
- Delivering at pace –daily targets for cases
- Good understanding of English, especially written.
- Able to use Office 365 (Word, PP, excel etc.)
- Active SC Clearance
Day to day activities:
- Making decisions in accordance with relevant Government Policy and where appropriate, seeking guidance from colleagues, SMEs and tech specialists.
- Analysing evidence provided, requesting further information from DBS where necessary.
- Engaging with stakeholders to ensure robust employment checks have been carried out.
- Ensuring electronic records are promptly/accurately updated to reflect case progress/outcomes.
- Dealing with sensitive/personal info in accordance with DPA
- Responding to queries internally/externally and from applicants regarding ARAP.
- Supporting shared mailbox.
- Promptly escalating issues to Team Leads as appropriate.
- Managing/assessing cases in alignment with policy, operating procedures and guidance.
- Notifying applicants by email of their application to ARAP outcome, once decision is made.
- Responding promptly to urgent tasks/requests for Information.
- Stakeholder management
- Working to ID if translation/interpretation is required to aid applicant.
- Working with DARR translators
- Liaising with stakeholders/OGD’s to ensure objectives are delivered
- Processing cases of interest e.g., ARAP Category 4.
- Adhering to/ensuring others are complying with DARR governance/data protection protocols
- Completing all mandatory training
- Security Clearance: SC
Please quote the Job Title & Vacancy Reference No. in your application, or we will be unable to match your CV to the role being applied for.
“Essential Requirements” – Please check to ensure that your CV addresses the following items:
- Our clients are generally seeking applicants who are reasonably local, not that they would exclude candidates willing to travel/relocate, so on that basis we would ideally like you to supply us with your address (or at least your post code) and a telephone number so that we can reach you during working hours
- Your recent UK working experience going back at least 5 years, or full employment history if you have been working for fewer years than this.
- Your availability to work either immediately, or at short notice.
- Qualifications and experience relevant to the job role – please give full details within your CV document
- Security Clearance essential
Other preferable/desirable details to include on your CV, if applicable:
- Any local authority/public sector experience
- Any relevant qualifications held or being studied for
NB: Please feel free to apply to us direct via [email protected] by quoting the job reference and job title exactly. SEE DETAILS AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS AD.
If you have previously applied to one of our vacancies and have already sent the required supporting documentation to us, please make this clear when you re-apply as this will help speed up your application.
Give yourself the best chance of success - View our CV Tip
Email Job Reminder
If you do not have a CV available right now please use this form to send yourself a reminder. When your CV is available, simply click the link in the email or alternatively reply to that email with your attached your CV.
HR Adviser - HR *Re-opened* - Security Cleared
Your CV needs to be current with your most recent role. We won’t be able to submit it with any unexplained gaps in employment. It will save time and improve your chances of success if we can put your CV forward immediately without having to ask for revisions.
Your CV must cover the “Essential Requirements” of the role. Ideally you will address the “Essential Requirements” on each job description page directly, in a bullet point list. Please include any DBS details and other qualifications called for.
Your CV should clearly state that you are available to start work either immediately, or at short notice. In general, our clients are unable to work with notice periods of more than 1 week from the point at which a role is offered, 2 weeks at the very most.
We do not put forward covering letters, so please ensure that your CV in contains all relevant information being called for.
We recommend that you consider sending us a CV suitably tailored CV for each role that you apply for. Job board aggregator sites will generally store only one version of your CV, which can be a bit limiting, so this is to your advantage.