- Pay Rate:
Approx £40.00 per hour PAYE
- Hours per Week:
37 Monday – Friday, normal working hours
This opening assignment is for 3 months
Full Job Title: Interim Housing Health & Social Care Manager – Resettlement
Reference no: Bournemouth 5206612
WFH but flexibility needed to attend office when required.
Leading the strategic direction and delivery of housing by working with social care and health colleagues in order to meet the housing needs of customers with complex needs. Leading the strategy and delivery of the Resettlement programmes ensuring effective spend and securing of necessary resources in order to do so.
Drive forward comprehensive and meaningful engagement and joint working on new and innovative collaborative projects across social care and health internal and external to the Council.
Responsible for the design and delivery of the service.
Lead the service with the aim of providing a high quality integrated service to meet the Council's objectives by maximising the potential of people and delivering value for money for our local residents.
Act as an advocate for the residents and communities of the Council; ensuring that their voice is heard and taken into account when developing strategies and delivering outcomes.
“Specific Role Requirements” – to give yourself the maximum chance of success please try and ensure your CV addresses the following essential criteria:
- Qualification in Housing or be able to demonstrate equivalent knowledge, skills and experience
- Management qualification or equivalent experience for management of multi-disciplinary staff teams
- Knowledge & Experience:
- In-depth knowledge of housing policy and practice, including housing needs, adult and children’s social care, health and safeguarding
- In-depth knowledge of social care legislation, policy and practice
- Detailed knowledge of the strategic housing issues to be addressed within local areas
- Established network of industry contacts locally and nationally
- Excellent understanding of the local and national housing needs policy context
- Bid writing experience
- Skills & Abilities:
- Proven structured and strategic approach with excellent project and programme management skills
- Proven experience and ability to develop strategy and policy and apply to local ways of working
- Proven leadership skills
- Excellent presentation skills to communicate with high level audiences and tenant groups
- Excellent report writing skills
- Excellent negotiation skills and diplomacy to work with a wide range of stakeholders on complex and contentious issues
- ICT Skills: IT skills including Microsoft packages or equivalent (e.g. G Suite)
NB: Please feel free to apply to us direct via [email protected] by quoting the job reference and job title exactly. SEE DETAILS AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS AD.
If you have previously applied to one of our vacancies and have already sent the required supporting documentation to us, please make this clear when you re-apply as this will help speed up your application.
Please quote the Job Title & Vacancy Reference No. in your application, or we will be unable to match your CV to the role being applied for.
“Other Essential Requirements” – Please check to ensure that your CV addresses the following items:
- Our clients are generally seeking applicants who are reasonably local, so on that basis we would ideally like you to supply us with your address (or at least your post code) and a telephone number so that we can reach you during working hours.
- Your recent UK working experience going back at least 5 years, or full employment history if you have been working for fewer years than this.
- Your availability to work either immediately, or at short notice.
- Please refer to the Role Requirements section above – your CV must address the requirements listed
Other preferable/desirable details to include on your CV, if applicable:
- Any local authority/public sector experience
- Any relevant qualifications held or being studied for
Email Job Reminder
If you do not have a CV available right now please use this form to send yourself a reminder. When your CV is available, simply click the link in the email or alternatively reply to that email with your attached your CV.
Interim Housing Health & Social Care Manager – Resettlement
Your CV needs to be current with your most recent role. We won’t be able to submit it with any unexplained gaps in employment. It will save time and improve your chances of success if we can put your CV forward immediately without having to ask for revisions.
Your CV must cover the “Essential Requirements” of the role. Ideally you will address the “Essential Requirements” on each job description page directly, in a bullet point list. Please include any DBS details and other qualifications called for.
Your CV should clearly state that you are available to start work either immediately, or at short notice. In general, our clients are unable to work with notice periods of more than 1 week from the point at which a role is offered, 2 weeks at the very most.
We do not put forward covering letters, so please ensure that your CV in contains all relevant information being called for.
We recommend that you consider sending us a CV suitably tailored CV for each role that you apply for. Job board aggregator sites will generally store only one version of your CV, which can be a bit limiting, so this is to your advantage.