- Pay Rate:
£25.42 per hour PAYE
- Hours per Week:
35 Monday – Friday, normal working hours
This opening assignment is for 3 months
- BRIXTON, LONDON,
Interim HFU Service Manager
Job Ref: Lambeth RQ642660
Reporting into the Programme Lead, overseeing delivery of Lambeth’s Homes for Ukraine programme, ensuring the project is suitably staffed and well-resourced to follow the operational plan and all government guidance
- To ensure all checks and project responsibilities for guests and sponsors identified within the project are being undertaken as per the operational plan. This includes but not limited to; welfare, safeguarding, DBS, fraud, home inspections and integration meetings.
- To review and monitor services or activity to support best practice and standards.
- Lead on management initiative to address demand, resourcing and meeting agreed outcomes.
- To manage triaging systems for prioritisation of cases to be contacted and/or escalated.
- To work collaboratively with internal and external stakeholders and national/London-wide teams to ensure changes in national HfU guidance are reflected in the practice of the Service team.
- To work with colleagues to ensure local data and forecasting influences Lambeth’s approach to HfU.
- To manage the Training Service Improvement Officer with the implementation of a strategy to recruit and retain staff.
- To authorise payments for sponsors and guests as necessary. To ensure the team are processing payments in a timely manner.
- To manage the continuous development of the programme by staying abreast of changing requirements and cascading information within team.
- To manage robust ways of evidencing the effectiveness of HfU project in the borough and reporting findings on a local level
“Role Requirements” – to give yourself the maximum chance of success please try and ensure your CV addresses the following essential criteria:
- Advanced knowledge of MS packages Excel, Word, Teams, and PowerPoint
- Experience in developing policies and procedures to ensure a high standard service
- Experience in a project/programme management or project assurance role
- Demonstrable experience in a similar service environment, demonstrating service improvement, training, and delivery
- Excellent time management skills with proven experience of dealing with a variety of complex workstreams, projects, service improvement and service reviews, prioritising as required
NB: Please feel free to apply to us direct via [email protected] by quoting the job reference and job title exactly. SEE DETAILS AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS AD.
If you have previously applied to one of our vacancies and have already sent the required supporting documentation to us, please make this clear when you re-apply as this will help speed up your application.
Please quote the Job Title & Vacancy Reference No. in your application, or we will be unable to match your CV to the role being applied for.
Other “Essential Requirements” – Please check to ensure that your CV addresses the following items:
- Our clients are generally seeking applicants who are reasonably local, so on that basis we would ideally like you to supply us with your address (or at least your post code) and a telephone number so that we can reach you during working hours.
- Your recent UK working experience going back at least 5 years, or full employment history if you have been working for fewer years than this.
- Your availability to work either immediately, or at short notice.
- Please refer to the Role Requirements section above - your CV must address the requirements listed.
Other preferable/desirable details to include on your CV, if applicable:
- Any local authority/public sector experience
- Any relevant qualifications held or being studied for.
Email Job Reminder
If you do not have a CV available right now please use this form to send yourself a reminder. When your CV is available, simply click the link in the email or alternatively reply to that email with your attached your CV.
Interim HFU Service Manager
Your CV needs to be current with your most recent role. We won’t be able to submit it with any unexplained gaps in employment. It will save time and improve your chances of success if we can put your CV forward immediately without having to ask for revisions.
Your CV must cover the “Essential Requirements” of the role. Ideally you will address the “Essential Requirements” on each job description page directly, in a bullet point list. Please include any DBS details and other qualifications called for.
Your CV should clearly state that you are available to start work either immediately, or at short notice. In general, our clients are unable to work with notice periods of more than 1 week from the point at which a role is offered, 2 weeks at the very most.
We do not put forward covering letters, so please ensure that your CV in contains all relevant information being called for.
We recommend that you consider sending us a CV suitably tailored CV for each role that you apply for. Job board aggregator sites will generally store only one version of your CV, which can be a bit limiting, so this is to your advantage.