- Pay Rate:
£391.85 per day PAYE
- Hours per Week:
40 Monday – Friday, normal working hours
This opening assignment is for 2-3 months
- ENFIELD, London,
Full Job Title: Interim EUC Project Manager – Digital Services
Reference no: Enfield RQ645062
Strategic Portfolio & Projects are looking for a project manager who has had a broad range of experience across the areas End User Compute/Services (EUC/S).
This is an opportunity of the right individual to move away from delivering to corporate shareholders but make a difference for the community that the Council serves.
Your responsibilities will include but not exclusive to:
- The Project Manager is accountable for delivering medium to large scale technology transformation projects and initiatives within Digital Services portfolio, bridging the gap between technology and applications functions within the organisation, working into multiple programmes delivering the organisations strategy. This role reports to the Head of Strategic Portfolio and Projects or Programme Manager, TBD.
- You will oversee the end-to-end technical delivery of projects, liaising closely with Leads and working directly with the functional business units as required, implementing large scale changes to existing platforms and core services and infrastructure within the stipulated programme/project timeline/budget.
- Actively leads all phases of the project. Identifies, assesses, and manages risks to the success of the Programme.
- Manage using Agile and/or Waterfall Delivery methods as required, rolling up to central governance and reporting framework.
- Monitors costs, timescales, quality and resources used and acts where these deviate from agreed tolerances.
- Develop all project artefacts and secure baselined documentation as appropriate
- Ensures that deliverables are implemented within these criteria.
“Specific Role Requirements” – to give yourself the maximum chance of success please try and ensure your CV addresses the following essential criteria:
- Desired skills/experience for EUC/S project manager include:
- Acceptable Project Management practices as defined by the Project Management Institute
- 5+ years’ experience as a Technical Project Manager
- Experience managing full end-to-end projects (full project lifecycle)
- Project Management Methodologies (Agile/Waterfall/Hybrid)
- Project Management qualifications such as PMP, Prince2 Practitioner, PPQ or equivalent certification
- Experience managing complex implementations and migrations
- Experience of end-to-end life of devices, including procurement, deployment (including business process change), service transition and decommissioning
- Demonstrable experience of project management in an end-user deployment context
- Experience of project management of MDM systems
- Understanding of Microsoft SCCM and related components
NB: Please feel free to apply to us direct via [email protected] by quoting the job reference and job title exactly. SEE DETAILS AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS AD.
If you have previously applied to one of our vacancies and have already sent the required supporting documentation to us, please make this clear when you re-apply as this will help speed up your application.
Please quote the Job Title & Vacancy Reference No. in your application, or we will be unable to match your CV to the role being applied for.
“Other Essential Requirements” – Please check to ensure that your CV addresses the following items:
- Our clients are generally seeking applicants who are reasonably local, so on that basis we would ideally like you to supply us with your address (or at least your post code) and a telephone number so that we can reach you during working hours.
- Your recent UK working experience going back at least 5 years, or full employment history if you have been working for fewer years than this.
- Your availability to work either immediately, or at short notice.
- Please refer to the Role Requirements section above – your CV must address the requirements listed
Other preferable/desirable details to include on your CV, if applicable:
- Any local authority/public sector experience
- Any relevant qualifications held or being studied for
Email Job Reminder
If you do not have a CV available right now please use this form to send yourself a reminder. When your CV is available, simply click the link in the email or alternatively reply to that email with your attached your CV.
Interim EUC Project Manager – Digital Services
Your CV needs to be current with your most recent role. We won’t be able to submit it with any unexplained gaps in employment. It will save time and improve your chances of success if we can put your CV forward immediately without having to ask for revisions.
Your CV must cover the “Essential Requirements” of the role. Ideally you will address the “Essential Requirements” on each job description page directly, in a bullet point list. Please include any DBS details and other qualifications called for.
Your CV should clearly state that you are available to start work either immediately, or at short notice. In general, our clients are unable to work with notice periods of more than 1 week from the point at which a role is offered, 2 weeks at the very most.
We do not put forward covering letters, so please ensure that your CV in contains all relevant information being called for.
We recommend that you consider sending us a CV suitably tailored CV for each role that you apply for. Job board aggregator sites will generally store only one version of your CV, which can be a bit limiting, so this is to your advantage.