- Pay Rate: Up to £667 per day pay range, subject to IR35 status
- Hours per Week: 37
- 6 months
Interim Enterprise Architect - PSR 1JP00018999
Work with others to specify technical requirements to support the objectives and to assist with the selection of suppliers (where appropriate) to fulfil the requirements. Input technical expertise into service requirements; Develop, validate and review conceptual, logical and physical architectural designs; Manage the architectural aspects of the target design, policies and standards, working pro-actively to achieve stable, viable designs.
The role will provide IT service design expertise to support business change through feasibility, planning, implementation and delivery phases of our IT Transformation work.
The role would suit an experienced Service Design Architect with business change, insourcing and service transition experience on large public sector IS contracts.
The role is required for an initial 6 months to deliver Stage 1, there may be potential for longer depending upon the approval of business cases and the agreed approach.
We are looking for someone who has:
- Experience in defining Service Design Models including L1-L4 Support Models and the transition of new service introductions in to live.
- Experience in transforming IT organisational capability.
- Strong experience across the breadth of the IT service lifecycle, including application development and deployment.
- Must have knowledge of more than one design method and be comfortable deploying parts of methods of problem resolution.
- Anticipates and identifies complex business needs and recommends solutions to complex problems.
- Worked with minimal direction and review by senior management.
- Personally delivered detailed IT service designs and solutions.
- IT Service orientated contract experience.
- Transition and service readiness experience within large and complex programmes.
- Design authority and service architectural design.
- Ability to build relationships with clients at Executive level – a trusted partner
- Capability to develop solutions within a complex and demanding environment
- Self-starter who can lead the IT service design of selected transferring services and integration with existing BAU services.
- Experience in service design, service transition and readiness
- Experience as a Service Design Architect in insourcing/outsourcing (Government, MOD preferred).
Please quote the Job Title & Vacancy Reference No. in your application, or we will be unable to match your CV to the role being applied for.
Essential details to include on your CV:
- Your address (including post code) and a telephone number so that we can reach you during working hours
- Your recent UK working experience going back at least 5 years, or full employment history if you have been working for fewer years than this.
- Your availability to work either immediately, or at short notice.
- Additional Requirements:
- SC- security clearance
Other preferable/desirable details to include on your CV, if applicable:
- Any local authority/public sector experience
- Any relevant qualifications held or being studied for
If you would prefer to send a CV straight to us rather than by way of an on-line application, you are very welcome to do so via firstname.lastname@example.org but please quote both the job reference and job title exactly as they appear below:
Interim Enterprise Architect (IMMEDIATE START)
Anticipated Length of Assignment: Unless otherwise stated (we do carry the occasional permanent vacancy) all of our roles are technically temporary, though opening assignments can be and often are, extended by clients on a longer term basis and can sometimes become permanent.
Please do try to resist contacting us with requests for progress updates.
We really do read every CV sent to us. All applications will be acknowledged by a human, not a robot, provided the job remains live and provided your CV meets the “Essential Requirements” listed.
Please note that we do our level best to take down ads as soon as roles have been filled. We are not in the business of harvesting CVs.
Important: We will interpret your application as being permission to submit your CV to this role (with the right to represent you) unless you advise us to the contrary.
Your CV needs to be current with your most recent role. We won’t be able to submit it with any unexplained gaps in employment. It will save time and improve your chances of success if we can put your CV forward immediately without having to ask for revisions.
Your CV must cover the “Essential Requirements” of the role. Ideally you will address the “Essential Requirements” on each job description page directly, in a bullet point list. Please include any DBS details and other qualifications called for.
Your CV should clearly state that you are available to start work either immediately, or at short notice. In general, our clients are unable to work with notice periods of more than 1 week from the point at which a role is offered, 2 weeks at the very most.
We do not put forward covering letters, so please ensure that your CV in contains all relevant information being called for.
We recommend that you consider sending us a CV suitably tailored CV for each role that you apply for. Job board aggregator sites will generally store only one version of your CV, which can be a bit limiting, so this is to your advantage.