- Pay Rate:
£384.45 per day PAYE
- Hours per Week:
36 Monday – Friday, normal working hours
This opening assignment is for 6 months
Interim Deployment Engineer x3 (re-opened) - ICT
Job Ref: MPS 0005 F84C / 1
Three Deployment Engineers are required with experience of working with service desk call management systems in a technically complex environment. They will lead on hardware installation projects resolving outstanding hardware faults. The ability to translate complex technical issues into layman’s terms from a customer relationship is essential.
- Worked in a technically complex policing / Government environment.
- ICT infrastructure projects.
- Worked with service desk call management systems.
- Led on hardware installation projects.
- Managed and taken ownership of outstanding hardware faults.
- Worked within an ITIL service environment working to defined metrics and SLAs.
- Stakeholder management experience.
- Project management experience and creating and updating project plants.
- Quality assurance experience in relations to design and implementation documentation.
- Ability to prioritise, execute tasks and achieve results in a busy Service Operation environment.
- Ability to translate complex technical issues into layman’s terms from a customer relationship perspective
- Ability to demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to engage with technical suppliers and manage ongoing issues/calls with the relevant supplier.
“Role Requirements” – to give yourself the maximum chance of success please try and ensure your CV addresses the following essential criteria:
Experience and knowledge of the following:
- Windows based Operating Systems
- Active Directory
- MS Office Products
- Service Now
- Solar Winds
- Remote assistance tools and processes
- LANs/WANs including Fibre and Copper infrastructure/data centres
- Desktop PCs including laptops and handheld devices
- Laserjet printers and scanners
- Cryptographic devices and key materials
NB: Please feel free to apply to us direct via [email protected] by quoting the job reference and job title exactly. SEE DETAILS AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS AD.
If you have previously applied to one of our vacancies and have already sent the required supporting documentation to us, please make this clear when you re-apply as this will help speed up your application.
Please quote the Job Title & Vacancy Reference No. in your application, or we will be unable to match your CV to the role being applied for.
Other “Essential Requirements” – Please check to ensure that your CV addresses the following items:
- Our clients are generally seeking applicants who are reasonably local, so on that basis we would ideally like you to supply us with your address (or at least your post code) and a telephone number so that we can reach you during working hours.
- Your recent UK working experience going back at least 5 years, or full employment history if you have been working for fewer years than this.
- Your availability to work either immediately, or at short notice.
- DV Clearance.
- Full Driving licence, access to a vehicle or access to means of mobility support.
- Please refer to the Role Requirements section above - your CV must address the requirements listed.
Other preferable/desirable details to include on your CV, if applicable:
- Any local authority/public sector experience
- Any relevant qualifications held or being studied for.
Email Job Reminder
If you do not have a CV available right now please use this form to send yourself a reminder. When your CV is available, simply click the link in the email or alternatively reply to that email with your attached your CV.
Interim Deployment Engineer x3 - ICT (re-opened)
Your CV needs to be current with your most recent role. We won’t be able to submit it with any unexplained gaps in employment. It will save time and improve your chances of success if we can put your CV forward immediately without having to ask for revisions.
Your CV must cover the “Essential Requirements” of the role. Ideally you will address the “Essential Requirements” on each job description page directly, in a bullet point list. Please include any DBS details and other qualifications called for.
Your CV should clearly state that you are available to start work either immediately, or at short notice. In general, our clients are unable to work with notice periods of more than 1 week from the point at which a role is offered, 2 weeks at the very most.
We do not put forward covering letters, so please ensure that your CV in contains all relevant information being called for.
We recommend that you consider sending us a CV suitably tailored CV for each role that you apply for. Job board aggregator sites will generally store only one version of your CV, which can be a bit limiting, so this is to your advantage.