- Pay Rate:
Up to £22.67 per hour pay range subject to IR35 status
- Hours per Week:
Anticipated 6 months
Interim Delivery Officer -Hybrid Working – PSR1JP00060458
Pay Rate: Up to £22.67 per hour pay range subject to IR35 status
This role is initially for 6 months, with the possibility of extension for the right candidate.
Location: Currently Hybrid working with 2 days per week in the Leeds offices (the full team is based in the Leeds offices)
- Ability to communicate complex, business sensitive information which requires agreement or co-operation from internal and external stakeholders
- Experience of utilising a broad range of communication techniques to understand stakeholder needs and own, and deal with enquiries, requests and complaints to ensure resolution.
- Experience in leading workshops, meetings, and events with a variety of audiences.
- Experience supporting and working in delivery teams across multiple stages in the delivery lifecycle.
- Strong administrative skills, with experience supporting complex administration support functions and teams within a change environment
- Strong organisational and delivery management skills, including ability to handle multiple, potentially conflicting, delivery objectives simultaneously.
- Experience of tracking work against delivery plans, reviewing progress against milestones and targets, taking steps to resolve impediments to progress.
- Experience of managing document management controls and processes across a number of large projects to ensure accurate reporting.
- Experience monitoring and reporting on delivery progress in a variety of ways
- Experience of analysing, tracking and prioritising outstanding actions for the delivery team
- Experience collecting, analysing and manipulating complex data and information, including investigating and documenting issues and solutions.
- Ability to identify, raise and action areas for improvement for the delivery team, and to apply improvement recommendations from others.
- Experience building effective relationships outside of the delivery team (internal and external); particularly across hierarchy and organisational structures.
- Experience assisting in the identification of key internal and external stakeholders and analysis of their interests, requirements, levels of influence and impact.
- Recognised project management quals at foundation level e.g. PRINCE2, Agile, SCRUM or equivalent experience - desirable
Please quote the Job Title & Vacancy Reference No. in your application, or we will be unable to match your CV to the role being applied for.
“Essential Requirements” – Please check to ensure that your CV addresses the following items:
- Our clients are generally seeking applicants who are reasonably local, not that they would exclude candidates willing to travel/relocate, so on that basis we would ideally like you to supply us with your address (or at least your post code) and a telephone number so that we can reach you during working hours
- Your recent UK working experience going back at least 5 years, or full employment history if you have been working for fewer years than this.
- Your availability to work either immediately, or at short notice.
- Qualifications and experience relevant to the job role – please give full details within your CV document
Other preferable/desirable details to include on your CV, if applicable:
- Any local authority/public sector experience
- Any relevant qualifications held or being studied for
NB: Please feel free to apply to us direct via [email protected] by quoting the job reference and job title exactly. SEE DETAILS AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS AD.
If you have previously applied to one of our vacancies and have already sent the required supporting documentation to us, please make this clear when you re-apply as this will help speed up your application.
Email Job Reminder
If you do not have a CV available right now please use this form to send yourself a reminder. When your CV is available, simply click the link in the email or alternatively reply to that email with your attached your CV.
Interim Delivery Officer - Project Management
Your CV needs to be current with your most recent role. We won’t be able to submit it with any unexplained gaps in employment. It will save time and improve your chances of success if we can put your CV forward immediately without having to ask for revisions.
Your CV must cover the “Essential Requirements” of the role. Ideally you will address the “Essential Requirements” on each job description page directly, in a bullet point list. Please include any DBS details and other qualifications called for.
Your CV should clearly state that you are available to start work either immediately, or at short notice. In general, our clients are unable to work with notice periods of more than 1 week from the point at which a role is offered, 2 weeks at the very most.
We do not put forward covering letters, so please ensure that your CV in contains all relevant information being called for.
We recommend that you consider sending us a CV suitably tailored CV for each role that you apply for. Job board aggregator sites will generally store only one version of your CV, which can be a bit limiting, so this is to your advantage.