- Pay Rate:
Up to £600 per day pay range subject to IR35 status
- Hours per Week:
Anticipated 6 months
Interim Data Systems Manager -Hybrid Working – PSR 1JP00060522
Pay Rate: Up to £600 per day pay range subject to IR35 status
Location: remote – possible office attendance.
The purpose of the role is to provide support, maintenance and development of the Finance, SCM, HR and Payroll Systems.
- To provide finance SCM, HR and Payroll systems application support to ensure rapid solutions are provided to end user problems.
- Provide advice on technical aspects of programme requirements into system development and integration, including requests for changes and deviations from specifications.
- Act as the primary technical and functional contact point for the finance, SCM, HR and Payroll MaPS Systems.
- Use appropriate tools to contribute to the development of software requirements and architectures.
- Understand and apply relevant technical strategies, policies, standards and practices.
- Lead in the assurance of technical documentation and solutions in alignment with requirements and PHE strategic objectives.
- Elicit and discover requirements from stakeholders, selecting appropriate techniques taking into account the nature of the required changes, established practice and the characteristics and culture of those providing the requirements.
- Produce detailed analysis of requirements, to arrive at credible and coherent solutions.
- Liaise with other finance teams, communicating technical concepts and complex issues clearly and accurately, and adapting communication style to suit the recipient.
- Produce written information of a high quality which clearly sets out key issues, options and actions.
- Maintain knowledge of specific technical specialism, providing advice regarding their application. The specialism can be any relevant areas within Oracle Cloud Suite.
- To develop and maintain the general finance SCM, HR and Payroll modules in Oracle ERP, EPM and HCM including Receivables, Payables, Inventory, Cash Management, Cost Management General Ledger, Self-service Procurement, Procurement, Projects, Fixed Assets,
- Self-service Expenses, PBCS, HR, Recruitment, and Payroll and the interfaces therein.
To assist in ensuring the security of the finance, SCM, HR and Payroll systems and associated data.
- Previous experience of Oracle Cloud (previously known as Oracle Fusion).
- Experience of working closely with 3rd party support to ensure that incidents, requests and change requests are managed effectively and conducted in a timely manner.
- Experience of providing cover of a range of modules in Oracle Cloud that cross through SCM, HR, Payroll, P2P and O2C including Project Ledger.
- Experience of assisting the Systems Support Manager in managing the MaPS Support Team and deputizing in the Senior Managers absence as required to ensure continuity of service to end users.
- Ability to write procedures, developing processes, process mapping, analysing requirements from users and developing new ways of working.
- Able to contribute to a number of programme areas providing support to end users and specialist technical and solution architecture expertise.
- Able to work across/within different modules and across different layers of the solution and architecture as needed.
Please quote the Job Title & Vacancy Reference No. in your application, or we will be unable to match your CV to the role being applied for.
“Essential Requirements” – Please check to ensure that your CV addresses the following items:
- Our clients are generally seeking applicants who are reasonably local, not that they would exclude candidates willing to travel/relocate, so on that basis we would ideally like you to supply us with your address (or at least your post code) and a telephone number so that we can reach you during working hours
- Your recent UK working experience going back at least 5 years, or full employment history if you have been working for fewer years than this.
- Your availability to work either immediately, or at short notice.
- Qualifications and experience relevant to the job role – please give full details within your CV document
Other preferable/desirable details to include on your CV, if applicable:
- Any local authority/public sector experience
- Any relevant qualifications held or being studied for
NB: Please feel free to apply to us direct via [email protected] by quoting the job reference and job title exactly. SEE DETAILS AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS AD.
If you have previously applied to one of our vacancies and have already sent the required supporting documentation to us, please make this clear when you re-apply as this will help speed up your application.
Email Job Reminder
If you do not have a CV available right now please use this form to send yourself a reminder. When your CV is available, simply click the link in the email or alternatively reply to that email with your attached your CV.
Interim Data Systems Manager
Your CV needs to be current with your most recent role. We won’t be able to submit it with any unexplained gaps in employment. It will save time and improve your chances of success if we can put your CV forward immediately without having to ask for revisions.
Your CV must cover the “Essential Requirements” of the role. Ideally you will address the “Essential Requirements” on each job description page directly, in a bullet point list. Please include any DBS details and other qualifications called for.
Your CV should clearly state that you are available to start work either immediately, or at short notice. In general, our clients are unable to work with notice periods of more than 1 week from the point at which a role is offered, 2 weeks at the very most.
We do not put forward covering letters, so please ensure that your CV in contains all relevant information being called for.
We recommend that you consider sending us a CV suitably tailored CV for each role that you apply for. Job board aggregator sites will generally store only one version of your CV, which can be a bit limiting, so this is to your advantage.