- Pay Rate:
£29.60 per hour PAYE
- Hours per Week:
35 Monday – Friday, normal working hours
This opening assignment is for 2-3 months
- CATFORD, LONDON,
Interim CYP Services Development Coordinator
Job Ref: 0006 1CB8 / 1
You will be responsible for leading and delivering key projects. Engaging stakeholders across the council and working with key partners to support the priorities of the directorate
- Identify opportunities to reduce costs while improving service outcomes.
- Analyse problems within services and identify root causes.
- Imagine what future services could look like and apply customer-oriented thinking to organisation structures, processes, and capabilities.
- Design process improvements, defining new business processes; supporting those that manage the impact of organisational change.
- Provide proactive challenge and support as part of design reviews, sharing specialist knowledge and contributing to the council’s best working practices.
- Run workshops with stakeholders and service users to align vision and drive insight discovery.
- Understand user needs and identify where separate interactions with the council should act as one service that meet that need.
- Oversee, develop and review if necessary, communication approaches with children, young people and families, with employees and with other stakeholders.
- Understand existing service models and design targeted improvements.
- Create and rapidly iterate service prototypes
“Role Requirements” – to give yourself the maximum chance of success please try and ensure your CV addresses the following essential criteria:
- Educated to degree level or relevant experience
- Knowledge of ICT systems and how they relate to delivery of an integrated service and delivery and performance measures for the directorate
- Programme and project management
- Process Mapping
- Design and running service design workshops and facilitating co-design activities
- Ability to carry out service user research
- Ability to influence decision making based on data, insight and user needs
- Ability to work with colleagues across the organization
- Rapidly absorbs new information and applies it effectively
NB: Please feel free to apply to us direct via [email protected] by quoting the job reference and job title exactly. SEE DETAILS AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS AD.
If you have previously applied to one of our vacancies and have already sent the required supporting documentation to us, please make this clear when you re-apply as this will help speed up your application.
Please quote the Job Title & Vacancy Reference No. in your application, or we will be unable to match your CV to the role being applied for.
Other “Essential Requirements” – Please check to ensure that your CV addresses the following items:
- Our clients are generally seeking applicants who are reasonably local, so on that basis we would ideally like you to supply us with your address (or at least your post code) and a telephone number so that we can reach you during working hours.
- Your recent UK working experience going back at least 5 years, or full employment history if you have been working for fewer years than this.
- Your availability to work either immediately, or at short notice.
- Please refer to the Role Requirements section above - your CV must address the requirements listed.
Other preferable/desirable details to include on your CV, if applicable:
- Any local authority/public sector experience
- Any relevant qualifications held or being studied for.
Email Job Reminder
If you do not have a CV available right now please use this form to send yourself a reminder. When your CV is available, simply click the link in the email or alternatively reply to that email with your attached your CV.
Interim CYP Services Development Coordinator
Your CV needs to be current with your most recent role. We won’t be able to submit it with any unexplained gaps in employment. It will save time and improve your chances of success if we can put your CV forward immediately without having to ask for revisions.
Your CV must cover the “Essential Requirements” of the role. Ideally you will address the “Essential Requirements” on each job description page directly, in a bullet point list. Please include any DBS details and other qualifications called for.
Your CV should clearly state that you are available to start work either immediately, or at short notice. In general, our clients are unable to work with notice periods of more than 1 week from the point at which a role is offered, 2 weeks at the very most.
We do not put forward covering letters, so please ensure that your CV in contains all relevant information being called for.
We recommend that you consider sending us a CV suitably tailored CV for each role that you apply for. Job board aggregator sites will generally store only one version of your CV, which can be a bit limiting, so this is to your advantage.