- Pay Rate:
£285.05 per day PAYE
- Hours per Week:
42, Monday – Friday, normal working hours
This assignment is for 3 months until further notice
Interim Corporate Analyst
Reference no: MTO RQ604233
SC Clearance required
A Corporate Analyst is required to offer Service Now Technical help for population of Service and Proposition catalogues.
Key responsibilities may include:
- Prepare financial analyses and other financial reports.
- Perform detail, weekly and monthly work assignments in the areas of general ledger, financial reporting, budgeting, and forecasting to assist management in making financial decisions.
- Being involved in all aspects of financial policy administration and compliance.
- Compile data for accounting and financial reporting.
- Support the development of financial plans.
- Actively participate in the due diligence process for new financing transactions by analysing company filings, financial statements, diligence reports, equity/credit research, attending management presentations and diligence calls.
- Analyse the client’s business models, financial projections, deal structures, industry dynamics and investment merits through direct collaboration with peers.
- Consolidate, analyse, and report monthly, quarterly, and annual financial results to compare against key performance indicators.
- Provide analysis for and assist in preparing financial presentations for meetings.
“Role Requirements” – to give yourself the maximum chance of success please try and ensure your CV addresses the following essential criteria:
- Must hold a relevant licence e.g., CPA, ITIL, CFA, SII/CISI, IAQ/IOC, CA, FRM, IAQ, IOC, CECRL.
- Knowledge of statistical software packages and proven experience of applying multivariate statistical techniques.
- Experience updating existing accounting policies and procedures.
- Experience in preparing new policy documentation as needed.
- Experience performing appropriate research as needed.
- Experience providing technical support to subsidiaries.
NB: Please feel free to apply to us direct via [email protected] by quoting the job reference and job title exactly. SEE DETAILS AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS AD.
If you have previously applied to one of our vacancies and have already sent the required supporting documentation to us, please make this clear when you re-apply as this will help speed up your application.
Please quote the Job Title & Vacancy Reference No. in your application, or we will be unable to match your CV to the role being applied for.
Other “Essential Requirements” – Please check to ensure that your CV addresses the following items:
- Our clients are generally seeking applicants who are reasonably local, so on that basis we would ideally like you to supply us with your address (or at least your post code) and a telephone number so that we can reach you during working hours.
- Your recent UK working experience going back at least 5 years, or full employment history if you have been working for fewer years than this.
- Your availability to work either immediately, or at short notice.
- Please refer to the Role Requirements section above - your CV must address the requirements listed.
Other preferable/desirable details to include on your CV, if applicable:
- Any local authority/public sector experience
- Any relevant qualifications held or being studied for.
Email Job Reminder
If you do not have a CV available right now please use this form to send yourself a reminder. When your CV is available, simply click the link in the email or alternatively reply to that email with your attached your CV.
Interim Corporate Analyst
Your CV needs to be current with your most recent role. We won’t be able to submit it with any unexplained gaps in employment. It will save time and improve your chances of success if we can put your CV forward immediately without having to ask for revisions.
Your CV must cover the “Essential Requirements” of the role. Ideally you will address the “Essential Requirements” on each job description page directly, in a bullet point list. Please include any DBS details and other qualifications called for.
Your CV should clearly state that you are available to start work either immediately, or at short notice. In general, our clients are unable to work with notice periods of more than 1 week from the point at which a role is offered, 2 weeks at the very most.
We do not put forward covering letters, so please ensure that your CV in contains all relevant information being called for.
We recommend that you consider sending us a CV suitably tailored CV for each role that you apply for. Job board aggregator sites will generally store only one version of your CV, which can be a bit limiting, so this is to your advantage.