- Pay Rate:
Up to £401 per day pay range subject to IR35 status
- Hours per Week:
Anticipated 7 months
Interim Contract Support Officer -Project / Programme Contract Support - Hybrid Working – PSR 1JP00060632
Pay Rate: Up to £401 per day pay range subject to IR35 status
Location: Portsmouth 1-2 DAYS AND WFH
An Interim Contract Support Officer is needed on a contract basis.
You will have demonstrable project / programme contract support experience. Plus, a broad understanding of financial controls & contract delivery.
- Creating, managing & developing the transition & contract management plan.
- Proactively engaging with stakeholders to ensure timely contribution to transition activities.
- Creating contract governance plans.
- Developing Performance Reporting information in most beneficial formats to support delivery requirements.
- Providing input to Project & Contract meetings – capturing & tracking outcomes.
- Reporting to Delivery Section leader & Transition Manager any anticipated delays in project/contract delivery, issues with dependency deliverables / critical path delays.
- Liaising with staff – inputting into the risk / benefits & MDAL registers.
- Updating project registers / schedules – ensuring consistency across workstreams.
- Providing support to Project, Finance & Commercial functions as directed.
- Demonstrable project / programme contract support experience.
- A broad understanding of financial controls & contract delivery.
- Demonstrable issue resolution experience.
- Excellent communication skills & the ability to collaborate.
- Expert stakeholder management skills – internal & external.
- Ability to work on own initiative & demonstrate leadership skills by sharing best practice.
- Security Clearance: SC
Please quote the Job Title & Vacancy Reference No. in your application, or we will be unable to match your CV to the role being applied for.
“Essential Requirements” – Please check to ensure that your CV addresses the following items:
- Our clients are generally seeking applicants who are reasonably local, not that they would exclude candidates willing to travel/relocate, so on that basis we would ideally like you to supply us with your address (or at least your post code) and a telephone number so that we can reach you during working hours
- Your recent UK working experience going back at least 5 years, or full employment history if you have been working for fewer years than this.
- Your availability to work either immediately, or at short notice.
- Qualifications and experience relevant to the job role – please give full details within your CV document
Other preferable/desirable details to include on your CV, if applicable:
- Any local authority/public sector experience
- Any relevant qualifications held or being studied for
NB: Please feel free to apply to us direct via [email protected] by quoting the job reference and job title exactly. SEE DETAILS AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS AD.
If you have previously applied to one of our vacancies and have already sent the required supporting documentation to us, please make this clear when you re-apply as this will help speed up your application.
Email Job Reminder
If you do not have a CV available right now please use this form to send yourself a reminder. When your CV is available, simply click the link in the email or alternatively reply to that email with your attached your CV.
Interim Contract Support Officer
Your CV needs to be current with your most recent role. We won’t be able to submit it with any unexplained gaps in employment. It will save time and improve your chances of success if we can put your CV forward immediately without having to ask for revisions.
Your CV must cover the “Essential Requirements” of the role. Ideally you will address the “Essential Requirements” on each job description page directly, in a bullet point list. Please include any DBS details and other qualifications called for.
Your CV should clearly state that you are available to start work either immediately, or at short notice. In general, our clients are unable to work with notice periods of more than 1 week from the point at which a role is offered, 2 weeks at the very most.
We do not put forward covering letters, so please ensure that your CV in contains all relevant information being called for.
We recommend that you consider sending us a CV suitably tailored CV for each role that you apply for. Job board aggregator sites will generally store only one version of your CV, which can be a bit limiting, so this is to your advantage.