- Pay Rate:
Up to £191 per day PAYE
- Hours per Week:
35, Monday – Friday, normal working hours
This opening assignment is for 6 months
- Waterloo, London,
Interim Communication Executive
Reference no: TL 0006 EB60 / 1
Pay Rate: Up to £191 per day PAYE
Role Length: This opening assignment is for 6 months
Basic DBS required for this role.
A Communications Executive is required to support the development, delivery and management of employee communications channels, programmes, and campaigns to support delivery of strategic projects and priorities.
This role is accountable for supporting the delivery of innovative, best practice channels and campaigns that aid effective decision-making, drive employee engagement, and improve overall business performance using customer insights and feedback.
This role is accountable for the measurement of these channels and campaigns to ensure continuous improvement and understanding of impact of communication and engagement.
- Support in delivery of employee communications plans and tactics, through the full range of communications channels and tools. Working with key stakeholders to develop engaging and compelling news, features and content for the intranet and other electronic media.
- Recommend innovative and involving approaches to employee communications, by evaluating the effectiveness of all campaigns and activities.
- Work with third party suppliers and creative agencies to help bring communication and engagement activities to life.
- Support the internal distribution chain, ensuring rapid, cost effective and targeted dissemination of employee communications collateral to all parts of the organisation.
- Own and manage pan-client employee communications and engagement assets such as photos, brand, and videos to ensure consistent and compelling communications across wider Employee Communications & Engagement team.
- Maintaining quality, rights to use, tone of voice, appropriate use of branding and up-to-date suitability across all material that could be used in internal communications.
- Managing and owning internal distribution of communication collateral to selected pan-client communications channels, including plasmas and notice boards.
“Role Requirements” – to give yourself the maximum chance of success please try and ensure your CV addresses the following essential criteria:
- Project management experience.
- Experience of running communications projects and campaigns in customer-facing environments and across the full range of media (face-to-face and social media), with measurable positive impact and return on investment.
- Experience of implementing communications strategy in large organisations.
- Proven track record of creating, implementing, tracking, and evaluating creative and effective employee communications and engagement plans.
- Knowledge of effective employee communications techniques and delivery across the full range of face-to-face, digital (including social media), print and broadcast communication channels.
- Understanding of writing and editorial styles across a wide range of different channels, media, and environments.
- Skilled writer, with proven ability and adept at producing clear, creative, and high-quality content and messaging.
- Competent with management of industry standard digital platforms and software systems for internal communications.
- Communication skills - highly effective written and presentation skills.
- Able to identify communications opportunities, providing practical and proactive communications guidance and support to address business and operational issues in a customer-facing environment.
NB: Please feel free to apply to us direct via [email protected] by quoting the job reference and job title exactly. SEE DETAILS AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS AD.
If you have previously applied to one of our vacancies and have already sent the required supporting documentation to us, please make this clear when you re-apply as this will help speed up your application.
To help speed up the process of uploading your CV to the client we would suggest that you send us your CV in Word format (or equivalent) if possible, rather than as a PDF.
If you are successful in securing this role, please note that for the entire duration of this contract, regardless of extension you will be working this role at the PAYE rate that has been advertised. For absolute clarity, we only work on a PAYE basis, rather than entertaining umbrella pay terms, we do not offer Ltd/umbrella or outside IR35 rates. If you wish to understand PAYE vs Umbrella more, please let us know and we can send you some additional information for clarity.
Please quote the Job Title & Vacancy Reference No. in your application, or we will be unable to match your CV to the role being applied for.
Other “Essential Requirements” – Please check to ensure that your CV addresses the following items:
- Our clients are generally seeking applicants who are reasonably local, so on that basis we would ideally like you to supply us with your address (or at least your post code) and a telephone number so that we can reach you during working hours.
- Your recent UK working experience going back at least 5 years, or full employment history if you have been working for fewer years than this.
- Your availability to work either immediately, or at short notice.
- Unless the DBS requirement stated above is for a Basic Disclosure, your DBS must be either through us or be accompanied by a subscription to the DBS updating service.
- Please refer to the Role Requirements section above - your CV must address the requirements listed.
Other preferable/desirable details to include on your CV, if applicable:
- Any local authority/public sector experience
- Any relevant qualifications held or being studied for.
Give yourself the best chance of success - View our CV Tip
Email Job Reminder
If you do not have a CV available right now please use this form to send yourself a reminder. When your CV is available, simply click the link in the email or alternatively reply to that email with your attached your CV.
Interim Communication Executive
Your CV needs to be current with your most recent role. We won’t be able to submit it with any unexplained gaps in employment. It will save time and improve your chances of success if we can put your CV forward immediately without having to ask for revisions.
Your CV must cover the “Essential Requirements” of the role. Ideally you will address the “Essential Requirements” on each job description page directly, in a bullet point list. Please include any DBS details and other qualifications called for.
Your CV should clearly state that you are available to start work either immediately, or at short notice. In general, our clients are unable to work with notice periods of more than 1 week from the point at which a role is offered, 2 weeks at the very most.
We do not put forward covering letters, so please ensure that your CV in contains all relevant information being called for.
We recommend that you consider sending us a CV suitably tailored CV for each role that you apply for. Job board aggregator sites will generally store only one version of your CV, which can be a bit limiting, so this is to your advantage.