- Pay Rate: Up to £538 per day pay range, subject to IR35 status
- Hours per Week: 37
- 6 months
Interim Change Analyst - PSR 1JP00019000
This role provides aggregation and analysis of Management Information to support business cases and option appraisals for IT Service transformation decision-making and to provide information and assurance to senior management. It will require collaborative working, across the IT Transformation Programme and IT Operations in the development and understanding of the business.
- Quantitative and qualitative analysis tools and techniques
- Advanced level MS Excel
- Knowledge of Programme and Project Management processes
Essential Technical/Professional Experience
A career path which can demonstrate experience of:
- Analysing complex and extensive datasets to generate clear evidence based conclusions and recommendations that inform decision making.
- Communicating complex analytical results to a non-specialist audience
Responsibilities and Accountabilities
Leading and collaborating on:
- Aggregation and analysing data to provide option analysis and potential organisational impact assessments.
- Aggregating and analysing data on current services both internal, external and from strategic suppliers.
- Aggregation and analysis of capability metrics to inform capability planning and decision-making – e.g. technical benchmarking, capability development risks/issues, phased capability planning
- Identifying risks to workstream delivery by analysing aggregated management information, using data to inform risk management, progress or factors affecting delivery, financial variances and trend prediction. Contributing to Workstream/programme reports as appropriate.
- Providing information and input to support the mitigations identified in the Programme Risk Register.
- Aggregating and analysing data – populating and utilising existing and future tools to provide an informed picture.
- Aggregating and analysing external supplier engagement data – identifying risks and issues relating to Commercial prioritisation, key supplier engagement, balance of internal/external delivery.
Please quote the Job Title & Vacancy Reference No. in your application, or we will be unable to match your CV to the role being applied for.
Essential details to include on your CV:
- Your address (including post code) and a telephone number so that we can reach you during working hours
- Your recent UK working experience going back at least 5 years, or full employment history if you have been working for fewer years than this.
- Your availability to work either immediately, or at short notice.
- Additional Requirements:
- SC - security clearance
Other preferable/desirable details to include on your CV, if applicable:
- Any local authority/public sector experience
- Any relevant qualifications held or being studied for
If you would prefer to send a CV straight to us rather than by way of an on-line application, you are very welcome to do so via email@example.com but please quote both the job reference and job title exactly as they appear below:
Interim Change Analyst (IMMEDIATE START)
Anticipated Length of Assignment: Unless otherwise stated (we do carry the occasional permanent vacancy) all of our roles are technically temporary, though opening assignments can be and often are, extended by clients on a longer term basis and can sometimes become permanent.
Please do try to resist contacting us with requests for progress updates.
We really do read every CV sent to us. All applications will be acknowledged by a human, not a robot, provided the job remains live and provided your CV meets the “Essential Requirements” listed.
Please note that we do our level best to take down ads as soon as roles have been filled. We are not in the business of harvesting CVs.
Important: We will interpret your application as being permission to submit your CV to this role (with the right to represent you) unless you advise us to the contrary.
Your CV needs to be current with your most recent role. We won’t be able to submit it with any unexplained gaps in employment. It will save time and improve your chances of success if we can put your CV forward immediately without having to ask for revisions.
Your CV must cover the “Essential Requirements” of the role. Ideally you will address the “Essential Requirements” on each job description page directly, in a bullet point list. Please include any DBS details and other qualifications called for.
Your CV should clearly state that you are available to start work either immediately, or at short notice. In general, our clients are unable to work with notice periods of more than 1 week from the point at which a role is offered, 2 weeks at the very most.
We do not put forward covering letters, so please ensure that your CV in contains all relevant information being called for.
We recommend that you consider sending us a CV suitably tailored CV for each role that you apply for. Job board aggregator sites will generally store only one version of your CV, which can be a bit limiting, so this is to your advantage.