- Pay Rate:
£422.16 per day PAYE
- Hours per Week:
36 Monday – Friday, normal working hours
This opening assignment is for 6 months
- West Brompton, London,
Interim Business Design Analyst x4
Job Ref: MPS 0005 C7FD / 1
This role is for a leading London Police organisation, candidates with current CTC/SC clearances will go through their vetting processes, currently this is taking up to 6 months. If you are already in a contract that potentially is not ending for a few months and this role is of interest, do let us know, we would be happy to discuss further.
Business Design Analysts undertake a vital role within the Business Design team undertaking analysis and design activity to develop innovative and efficient solutions to priority business problems and opportunities. Reporting to a Business Design Lead, Business Design Analysts will be deployed across a range of change pillar initiatives to provide effective design services. The team are a forward thinking, innovative unit, responsible for developing high quality operating model designs that significantly contribute to the effective and efficient mitigation of threat, risk and harm.
- Undertake analysis to assist in the scoping of change activities, identifying and articulating business problems and opportunities to set direction for required change.
- Conduct analysis to design effective operating model solutions for priority change initiatives.
- Deliver design from strategy to execution, across all three levels, (conceptual, logical and physical), to ensure the development of coherent operating models, working closely with stakeholders.
- Assist the Business Design Lead in the development and maintenance of business design templates aligned to the Business Design Handbook.
- Represent Business Design at relevant change initiative meetings and boards, providing subject matter expertise.
“Role Requirements” – to give yourself the maximum chance of success please try and ensure your CV addresses the following essential criteria:
Qualifications & Knowledge:
- Professional Business Analysis qualification by examination (e.g. BCS BA Diploma)
- Good understanding of all levels of design (conceptual, logical and physical).
- Good understanding of the change lifecycle and business case development.
- Understanding of the CT Policing Network and partner agencies.
- Working in a policing and/or security environment (desirable).
- Undertaking business analyst activity using formal methodologies and approaches, including collecting and analysing complex data in order to provide concise and meaningful recommendations.
- Developing business operating models.
- Developing design documentation throughout the project lifecycle.
- Working with various stakeholders within a large organisation including managing expectations and dealing with conflicting requirements and priorities, with the ability to identify and engage stakeholders at all levels (internal and external).
- Working in a challenging, change-driven environment.
NB: Please feel free to apply to us direct via [email protected] by quoting the job reference and job title exactly. SEE DETAILS AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS AD.
If you have previously applied to one of our vacancies and have already sent the required supporting documentation to us, please make this clear when you re-apply as this will help speed up your application.
Please quote the Job Title & Vacancy Reference No. in your application, or we will be unable to match your CV to the role being applied for.
Other “Essential Requirements” – Please check to ensure that your CV addresses the following items:
- Our clients are generally seeking applicants who are reasonably local, so on that basis we would ideally like you to supply us with your address (or at least your post code) and a telephone number so that we can reach you during working hours.
- Your recent UK working experience going back at least 5 years, or full employment history if you have been working for fewer years than this.
- Your availability to work either immediately, or at short notice.
- SC Clearance.
- Please refer to the Role Requirements section above - your CV must address the requirements listed.
Other preferable/desirable details to include on your CV, if applicable:
- Any local authority/public sector experience
- Any relevant qualifications held or being studied for.
Email Job Reminder
If you do not have a CV available right now please use this form to send yourself a reminder. When your CV is available, simply click the link in the email or alternatively reply to that email with your attached your CV.
Interim Business Design Analyst x4 (re-opened)
Your CV needs to be current with your most recent role. We won’t be able to submit it with any unexplained gaps in employment. It will save time and improve your chances of success if we can put your CV forward immediately without having to ask for revisions.
Your CV must cover the “Essential Requirements” of the role. Ideally you will address the “Essential Requirements” on each job description page directly, in a bullet point list. Please include any DBS details and other qualifications called for.
Your CV should clearly state that you are available to start work either immediately, or at short notice. In general, our clients are unable to work with notice periods of more than 1 week from the point at which a role is offered, 2 weeks at the very most.
We do not put forward covering letters, so please ensure that your CV in contains all relevant information being called for.
We recommend that you consider sending us a CV suitably tailored CV for each role that you apply for. Job board aggregator sites will generally store only one version of your CV, which can be a bit limiting, so this is to your advantage.