- Pay Rate:
£391.85 per day PAYE
- Hours per Week:
40, Monday – Friday, normal working hours
This assignment is for 3 months until further notice
- Enfield, London,
Interim Applications & Third-Party Project Manager
Reference no: Enfield RQ645061
A Project Manager with experience across the areas of applications delivery and engagement and management of third-party partners is required to deliver medium to large scale technology transformation projects and initiatives within Digital Services portfolio, bridging the gap between technology and applications functions within the organisation, working into multiple programmes delivering the organisations strategy.
- Oversee the end-to-end technical delivery of projects, liaising closely with Leads and working directly with the functional business units as required, implementing large scale changes to existing platforms and core services and applications within the stipulated programme/project timeline/budget.
- Identify, assesses, and manage risks to the success of the Project.
- Definition and start up, planning, estimating, and scheduling of projects.
- Develop all project artefacts and secure baselined documentation as appropriate.
- Engagement and Management of third-party partners, Systems integrators, or Current State Assessment teams.
- Provide project management control on key initiatives, usually pertaining to developing and delivering solutions to customers, or internal business improvements for delivery.
- Work on critical projects, such as application migrations, implementing new cloud hosted solutions, implement Proof of Concept of Middleware and Service Bus.
- Develop and document project plan using standard methodology, and schedule project work to achieve project scope.
- Manage and document scope changes, including ensuring attainment of appropriate approvals.
- Ensure teams are taking corrective action as necessary to deliver complete scope, desired quality, and timeliness of projects.
- Work with development team to design, implement and test new features for the platform.
- Manage the release and upgrade of the platform.
- Develop and lead the process for dealing with rapid, significant change within the project.
- Ensuring the communication channels and procedures are in place to notify key stakeholders so that plans can be amended, and the necessary action taken.
- Engage stakeholders for buy-in, relieve bottlenecks and simplify complexity.
- Providing inputs for contract renegotiation's during contract initiation or renewal process.
“Role Requirements” – to give yourself the maximum chance of success please try and ensure your CV addresses the following essential criteria:
- 5+ years prior experience in applications delivery.
- 5 years delivery experience of Middleware and Service bus technology.
- 5 years working in complex environments.
- Knowledge of MuleSoft and/or Microsoft technology.
- Experience in working with Open-Source applications / platforms.
Skills, Knowledge / Technical skills:
- Project Management Methodologies (Agile/Waterfall/Hybrid).
- Acceptable Project Management practices as defined by the Project Management Institute.
- Middleware and Service Bus delivery.
- Software Development Life Cycle Methodologies.
- Business process change associated with the implementation of new technologies.
- Change and version control management.
- Data integration / Migration.
NB: Please feel free to apply to us direct via [email protected] by quoting the job reference and job title exactly. SEE DETAILS AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS AD.
If you have previously applied to one of our vacancies and have already sent the required supporting documentation to us, please make this clear when you re-apply as this will help speed up your application.
Please quote the Job Title & Vacancy Reference No. in your application, or we will be unable to match your CV to the role being applied for.
Other “Essential Requirements” – Please check to ensure that your CV addresses the following items:
- Our clients are generally seeking applicants who are reasonably local, so on that basis we would ideally like you to supply us with your address (or at least your post code) and a telephone number so that we can reach you during working hours.
- Your recent UK working experience going back at least 5 years, or full employment history if you have been working for fewer years than this.
- Your availability to work either immediately, or at short notice.
- Please refer to the Role Requirements section above - your CV must address the requirements listed.
Other preferable/desirable details to include on your CV, if applicable:
- Any local authority/public sector experience
- Any relevant qualifications held or being studied for.
Email Job Reminder
If you do not have a CV available right now please use this form to send yourself a reminder. When your CV is available, simply click the link in the email or alternatively reply to that email with your attached your CV.
Interim Applications & Third-Party Project Manager
Your CV needs to be current with your most recent role. We won’t be able to submit it with any unexplained gaps in employment. It will save time and improve your chances of success if we can put your CV forward immediately without having to ask for revisions.
Your CV must cover the “Essential Requirements” of the role. Ideally you will address the “Essential Requirements” on each job description page directly, in a bullet point list. Please include any DBS details and other qualifications called for.
Your CV should clearly state that you are available to start work either immediately, or at short notice. In general, our clients are unable to work with notice periods of more than 1 week from the point at which a role is offered, 2 weeks at the very most.
We do not put forward covering letters, so please ensure that your CV in contains all relevant information being called for.
We recommend that you consider sending us a CV suitably tailored CV for each role that you apply for. Job board aggregator sites will generally store only one version of your CV, which can be a bit limiting, so this is to your advantage.