- Pay Rate:
Up to £500 per day pay range subject to IR35 status
- Hours per Week:
37 Monday – Friday, normal working hours
Anticipated 6 months
Interim Intelligence Manager – Hybrid working – PSR 1JP00062164
Pay Rate: Up to £500 per day pay range subject to IR35 status
This role is currently Hybrid Working: to attend the office 1-2 days per week
To carry out preliminary reviews of complaints and identify potential breaches of citizens’ rights to inform decisions on potential actions to take.
- Assess complaints and intelligence to determine whether they represent a breach of citizens’ rights, and making recommendations on whether an inquiry should be considered
- Identify and assess key information relevant to the assessment of the complaint and potential inquiry such as published reports and guidance
- Engage with a wide range of internal and external stakeholders including complainants, NGOs and lobby groups
- Gather, analyse and provide evidence to identify systemic issues and make recommendations in support of decision making
- Work with the Compliance and Inquiry team and legal directorate to identify potential breaches in delivery of Citizens Rights
- Draft reports and recommendations on assessments made
- Potential line management of Intelligence Researcher/s.
- Excellent drafting skills
- Good judgement and decision making
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Numerical skills and attention to detail
- Problem solving skills with experience of quality assuring information and data
- Planning and organising to deliver work to tight deadlines
- Ability to build effective working relationships with a range of stakeholders and work as part of the team
- Experience of working flexibly as a member of a team to achieve performance targets
- Proven skills in operational background and/or dynamic and complex environment under pressure
- Willing to undertake intelligence analysis training.
Please quote the Job Title & Vacancy Reference No. in your application, or we will be unable to match your CV to the role being applied for.
“Essential Requirements” – Please check to ensure that your CV addresses the following items:
- Our clients are generally seeking applicants who are reasonably local, not that they would exclude candidates willing to travel/relocate, so on that basis we would ideally like you to supply us with your address (or at least your post code) and a telephone number so that we can reach you during working hours
- Your recent UK working experience going back at least 5 years, or full employment history if you have been working for fewer years than this.
- Your availability to work either immediately, or at short notice.
- Qualifications and experience relevant to the job role – please give full details within your CV document.
- BPSS clearance required.
Other preferable/desirable details to include on your CV, if applicable:
- Any local authority/public sector experience
- Any relevant qualifications held or being studied for
NB: Please feel free to apply to us direct via [email protected] by quoting the job reference and job title exactly. SEE DETAILS AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS AD.
If you have previously applied to one of our vacancies and have already sent the required supporting documentation to us, please make this clear when you re-apply as this will help speed up your application.
Email Job Reminder
If you do not have a CV available right now please use this form to send yourself a reminder. When your CV is available, simply click the link in the email or alternatively reply to that email with your attached your CV.
Intelligence & Investigation Manager
Your CV needs to be current with your most recent role. We won’t be able to submit it with any unexplained gaps in employment. It will save time and improve your chances of success if we can put your CV forward immediately without having to ask for revisions.
Your CV must cover the “Essential Requirements” of the role. Ideally you will address the “Essential Requirements” on each job description page directly, in a bullet point list. Please include any DBS details and other qualifications called for.
Your CV should clearly state that you are available to start work either immediately, or at short notice. In general, our clients are unable to work with notice periods of more than 1 week from the point at which a role is offered, 2 weeks at the very most.
We do not put forward covering letters, so please ensure that your CV in contains all relevant information being called for.
We recommend that you consider sending us a CV suitably tailored CV for each role that you apply for. Job board aggregator sites will generally store only one version of your CV, which can be a bit limiting, so this is to your advantage.