- Pay Rate:
£13.71 per hour PAYE
- Hours per Week:
30 Monday – Friday, normal working hours
This opening assignment is for 12 months
Temporary Information & Monitoring Officer/Admin – Families & Wellbeing
Reference no: Warrington 0007 9B86 / 1
Pay Rate: £13.71 per hour PAYE
30 hours Monday – Friday, normal working hours
This opening assignment is for 12 months
The post holder will work a 30 hour week and as such will only be required to be office based a minimum of one day per week
The purpose of the role is to develop, design, monitor and maintain schedules, records and systems for work in the service area to ensure an effective and efficient service.
- Collating, coordinating and analysing a range of information that supports intelligence led activity for the relevant safeguarding and care quality monitoring processes and procedures.
- Preparing reports that demonstrate themes and trends and highlight issues.
- Coordinating relevant enquiries which enable the Safeguarding and Care Quality Team to focus and prioritise their safeguarding and care quality enquiries and improvement work, such as from CQC information or updates from care providers regarding improvement actions.
- Undertaking necessary enquiries to support the work of the team, including seeking information from adults who use services and their families.
- Supporting statutory data collections and corporate/ SAB performance management by supporting the design and capture of data and providing quality assurance.
- Informing the development of forms and processes within the service user database.
- Analyse and interpret data from a wide range of sources and accurately present in a variety of formats which supports the work of the safeguarding and quality assurance team.
- Coordinate the request and receipt of information required and arrange visits where appropriate to assist the safeguarding and quality assurance team to prioritise and focus their work.
- Undertake visits to services where appropriate for the purpose of collating data and responding to intelligence.
- Respond to routine and more complex enquiries, both verbal and or in writing from a wide range of sources and ensure the response is consistently given in accordance with agreed policies and procedures.
NB: Please feel free to apply to us direct via job[email protected] by quoting the job reference and job title exactly.
To help speed up the process of uploading your CV to the client we would suggest that you send us your CV in Word format (or equivalent) if possible, rather than as a PDF
If you are successful in securing this role, please note that for the entire duration of this contract, regardless of extension you will be working this role at the PAYE rate that has been advertised. For absolute clarity, we only work on a PAYE basis, rather than entertaining umbrella pay terms, we do not offer Ltd/umbrella or outside IR35 rates. If you wish to understand PAYE vs Umbrella more, please let us know and we can send you some additional information for clarity.
Please quote the Job Title & Vacancy Reference No. in your application, or we will be unable to match your CV to the role being applied for.
Other “Essential Requirements” – Please check to ensure that your CV addresses the following items:
- Minimum of 5 GCSE passes, or equivalent (e.g. ‘O’ Levels), at Grade C or above.
Skills & Experience:
- Minimum of 12 months recent experience in a similar role, or context and ideally within a public sector organisation.
- Experience of working in a team environment.
- Experience of working with contractors and service specifications.
- Previous experience of working in a local government directorate.
- Experience or knowledge of the adult social care settings.
- Ability to collect, analyse and assimilate information effectively, in an appropriate format and is well written and easily understood.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, and the ability to communicate effectively with a wide range of people using methods appropriate to the individuals.
- Relevant experience and an excellent understanding of Microsoft Excel (Pivot tables and reporting) and case recording systems e.g. Mosaic.
Give yourself the best chance of success - View our CV Tip
Email Job Reminder
If you do not have a CV available right now please use this form to send yourself a reminder. When your CV is available, simply click the link in the email or alternatively reply to that email with your attached your CV.
Information & Monitoring Officer/Admin/Families & Wellbeing
Your CV needs to be current with your most recent role. We won’t be able to submit it with any unexplained gaps in employment. It will save time and improve your chances of success if we can put your CV forward immediately without having to ask for revisions.
Your CV must cover the “Essential Requirements” of the role. Ideally you will address the “Essential Requirements” on each job description page directly, in a bullet point list. Please include any DBS details and other qualifications called for.
Your CV should clearly state that you are available to start work either immediately, or at short notice. In general, our clients are unable to work with notice periods of more than 1 week from the point at which a role is offered, 2 weeks at the very most.
We do not put forward covering letters, so please ensure that your CV in contains all relevant information being called for.
We recommend that you consider sending us a CV suitably tailored CV for each role that you apply for. Job board aggregator sites will generally store only one version of your CV, which can be a bit limiting, so this is to your advantage.