- Pay Rate:
Up to £15.00 per hour PAYE depending on experience
- Hours per Week:
37 Monday – Friday, normal working hours
This opening assignment is for 1-2 months
- Oxford, Oxfordshire,
Temporary Information & Media Administrator – Marketing
Job Ref: Oxfordshire 5244593
Pay Rate: Up to £15.00 per hour PAYE depending on experience
Hours per week: 37 Monday – Friday, normal working hours
Role Length: This opening assignment is for 1-2 months
City: Oxford, Oxfordshire
Enhanced DBS disclosure required
The purpose of the job is to work within the Education Service where you will deliver a wide-range of administrative functions. This will include the design and development of communications for website and social media, if appropriate.
- Coordinate, create, and place content for the team’s website pages and social media platforms, if appropriate.
- Work with the Communication team about content development and opportunities and ensure council compliance.
- Produce and present content to include text, graphics and graphs.
- Manage online social media messaging and conversations if required, and plan and schedule content for long and short-term objectives.
- Stay knowledgeable about industry developments and trends including design methods and
- Regularly monitor, capture and share activity across social media platforms highlighting issues and trends to team managers.
- Help develop visual content for images, pins, video and messaging.
- Carry out assignments, projects and meet deadlines.
- Weekly support the wider team in the presentation and reporting of their work with appropriate design and graphics.
- Carry out administrative duties to support the team including emailing, phoning, data recording, filing and liaising with a range of partners and suppliers.
- Participate in such tasks relating to the responsibilities and duties described above and any other duties which may reasonably be assigned from time to time by the Service Lead.
NB: Please feel free to apply to us direct via [email protected] by quoting the job reference and job title exactly.
To help speed up the process of uploading your CV to the client we would suggest that you send us your CV in Word format (or equivalent) if possible, rather than as a PDF.
If you are successful in securing this role, please note that for the entire duration of this contract, regardless of extension you will be working this role at the PAYE rate that has been advertised. For absolute clarity, we only work on a PAYE basis, rather than entertaining umbrella pay terms, we do not offer Ltd/umbrella or outside IR35 rates. If you wish to understand PAYE vs Umbrella more, please let us know and we can send you some additional information for clarity.
Please quote the Job Title & Vacancy Reference No. in your application, or we will be unable to match your CV to the role being applied for.
Other “Essential Requirements” – Please check to ensure that your CV addresses the following items:
- Qualification or experience in communications, marketing or business administration – Level 3.
- Minimum of 12 months recent experience in a similar role or context and ideally within a public sector organisation.
- Social media expertise with experience in marketing, communications and creative design.
- Some experience with Business Administration and customer service interface.
- Excellent time and task management skills and experience of delivering tasks under pressure.
- Experience of handling data and statistics.
- Creating and adapting spreadsheets for business related purposes.
- Confident in the use of web-based tools for communication.
Skills & Abilities:
- Strong language and communication skills for proofing and editing with a good grasp of English, spelling and grammar.
- Self-starter with ability to monitor, organise, and manage multiple projects.
- Proficient knowledge of graphic software.
- Ability to provide an opinion and explanation, receive critique, coordinate messaging, and create design balancing multiple dynamics.
- Strong IT skills including Microsoft packages or equivalent (e.g. G Suite).
Give yourself the best chance of success - View our CV Tip
Email Job Reminder
If you do not have a CV available right now please use this form to send yourself a reminder. When your CV is available, simply click the link in the email or alternatively reply to that email with your attached your CV.
Information & Media Administrator – Marketing
Your CV needs to be current with your most recent role. We won’t be able to submit it with any unexplained gaps in employment. It will save time and improve your chances of success if we can put your CV forward immediately without having to ask for revisions.
Your CV must cover the “Essential Requirements” of the role. Ideally you will address the “Essential Requirements” on each job description page directly, in a bullet point list. Please include any DBS details and other qualifications called for.
Your CV should clearly state that you are available to start work either immediately, or at short notice. In general, our clients are unable to work with notice periods of more than 1 week from the point at which a role is offered, 2 weeks at the very most.
We do not put forward covering letters, so please ensure that your CV in contains all relevant information being called for.
We recommend that you consider sending us a CV suitably tailored CV for each role that you apply for. Job board aggregator sites will generally store only one version of your CV, which can be a bit limiting, so this is to your advantage.