- Pay Rate:
Up to £25.43 per hour PAYE depending on experience
- Hours per Week:
36 Monday – Friday, normal working hours
This opening assignment is for 3 months
- Kensington, London,
Interim Human Resources Consultant
Reference no: K&C 5234438
Pay Rate: Up to £25.43 per hour PAYE depending on experience
36 hours Monday – Friday, normal working hours
This opening assignment is for 3 months
City: Kensington, London
The working pattern is 9-5 Mon-Fri and its hybrid so 50% of the time has to be in the office
As an HR consultant, the successful candidate will be required to evaluate and identify human capital inefficiencies, recommend solutions, develop HR strategies and models, and provide advice on HR policies and best practices.
- Meeting with the HR and management teams to define the company's HR issues, goals, and requirements.
- Conducting research to identify workforce issues or inefficiencies.
- Developing HR strategies and company-specific models.
- Recommending solutions and providing advice on HR policies, procedures, and tools.
- Overseeing the implementation and integration of new policies, procedures, tools, and strategies.
- Monitoring and reviewing human capital analytics to evaluate the efficacy of new policies.
- Generating analytic reports and presentations for feedback to management.
- Ensuring that the operations and activities of the workforce are efficient and in the best interest of the company goals.
- Assisting with the recruitment and training of new employees.
- Keeping abreast of industry trends, tools, practices, and advancements in technology.
NB: Please feel free to apply to us direct via job[email protected] by quoting the job reference and job title exactly.
To help speed up the process of uploading your CV to the client we would suggest that you send us your CV in Word format (or equivalent) if possible, rather than as a PDF
If you are successful in securing this role, please note that for the entire duration of this contract, regardless of extension you will be working this role at the PAYE rate that has been advertised. For absolute clarity, we only work on a PAYE basis, rather than entertaining umbrella pay terms, we do not offer Ltd/umbrella or outside IR35 rates. If you wish to understand PAYE vs Umbrella more, please let us know and we can send you some additional information for clarity.
Please quote the Job Title & Vacancy Reference No. in your application, or we will be unable to match your CV to the role being applied for.
Other “Essential Requirements” – Please check to ensure that your CV addresses the following items:
- CIPD or equivalent experience.
Skills & Experience:
- Minimum of 12 months recent experience in a similar role, or context and ideally within a public sector organisation.
- Strong employee relations experience, entailing resolution of complex issues up to and including dismissal a full understanding of current employment legislation.
- Good knowledge of HR policy interpretation.
- Experience using HR Systems.
- Strong understanding of HR management.
- Excellent computer skills and experience with ATS, Payroll, and HR management software.
- Full understanding of HR legislation, policies, and procedures.
- Excellent understanding of HR evaluation metrics and methods.
- Good knowledge of recruitment practices and techniques.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Exceptional analytic and problem-solving abilities.
- The ability to protect the interests of company employees.
- Strong IT skills including Microsoft packages or equivalent (e.g. G Suite).
Give yourself the best chance of success - View our CV Tip
Email Job Reminder
If you do not have a CV available right now please use this form to send yourself a reminder. When your CV is available, simply click the link in the email or alternatively reply to that email with your attached your CV.
Human Resources Consultant
Your CV needs to be current with your most recent role. We won’t be able to submit it with any unexplained gaps in employment. It will save time and improve your chances of success if we can put your CV forward immediately without having to ask for revisions.
Your CV must cover the “Essential Requirements” of the role. Ideally you will address the “Essential Requirements” on each job description page directly, in a bullet point list. Please include any DBS details and other qualifications called for.
Your CV should clearly state that you are available to start work either immediately, or at short notice. In general, our clients are unable to work with notice periods of more than 1 week from the point at which a role is offered, 2 weeks at the very most.
We do not put forward covering letters, so please ensure that your CV in contains all relevant information being called for.
We recommend that you consider sending us a CV suitably tailored CV for each role that you apply for. Job board aggregator sites will generally store only one version of your CV, which can be a bit limiting, so this is to your advantage.