- Pay Rate:
£11.18 per hour PAYE
- Hours per Week:
35-37 Monday – Friday, normal working hours
This opening assignment is for 5-6 mouths
Temporary HR Assistant/Administrator – Human Resources
Reference no: Darlington 6344114308718
Pay Rate: £11.18 per hour PAYE
This opening assignment is for 5-6 mouths
The purpose of the role is to work across all teams within the HR function, predominately supporting the Occupational Health Team.
- Undertaking a range of support tasks such as managing emails, filing, copying, scanning, answering the phone.
- Perform diary management functions for OH team including arranging and re-arranging appointments, meetings, and room bookings.
- Helping to develop and maintain efficient administrative systems and processes which support the delivery of Occupational Health/HR.
- Input, update and audit of records on multiple systems, extracting basic information within set parameters and producing required reports.
- Providing front line support to managers and employees as part of a HR team.
- Undertake tasks as required which may be of a sensitive and confidential nature.
- To support with the collection and interpretation of data and statistics.
- Set up, administer, and support events and activities organised and facilitated by the team.
“Role Requirements” – to give yourself the maximum chance of success please try and ensure your CV addresses the following essential criteria:
***Qualification details and any other experience/skills relevant to the job role to help support your application (and help us to help you!) – please give full details within your CV document.
Skills & Experience:
- Minimum of 12 months recent experience in a similar role, or context and ideally within a public sector organisation.
- 1 years’ experience of working in an administration / office / HR / financial related role.
- An understanding of office systems and procedures.
- Experience of dealing with enquiries from a range of people.
- Previous reception/telephone experience.
- Experience of working in a busy environment.
- Ability to work to a high degree of accuracy with attention to detail.
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing to a wide range of audiences.
- Ability to receive, record and relay information/messages accurately.
- Strong IT skills including Microsoft packages or equivalent (e.g. G Suite).
NB: Please feel free to apply to us direct via [email protected] by quoting the job reference and job title exactly. SEE DETAILS AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS AD.
If you have previously applied to one of our vacancies and have already sent the required supporting documentation to us, please make this clear when you re-apply as this will help speed up your application.
To help speed up the process of uploading your CV to the client we would suggest that you send us your CV in Word format (or equivalent) if possible, rather than as a PDF
If you are successful in securing this role, please note that for the entire duration of this contract, regardless of extension you will be working this role at the PAYE rate that has been advertised. For absolute clarity, we only work on a PAYE basis, rather than entertaining umbrella pay terms, we do not offer Ltd/umbrella or outside IR35 rates. If you wish to understand PAYE vs Umbrella more, please let us know and we can send you some additional information for clarity.
Please quote the Job Title & Vacancy Reference No. in your application, or we will be unable to match your CV to the role being applied for.
Other “Essential Requirements” – Please check to ensure that your CV addresses the following items:
- Our clients are generally seeking applicants who are reasonably local, so on that basis we would ideally like you to supply us with your address (or at least your post code) and a telephone number so that we can reach you during working hours.
- Your recent UK working experience going back at least 5 years, or full employment history if you have been working for fewer years than this.
- Your availability to work either immediately, or at short notice.
- Please refer to the Role Requirements section above - your CV must address the requirements listed.
Other preferable/desirable details to include on your CV, if applicable:
- Any local authority/public sector experience
- Any relevant qualifications held or being studied for.
Give yourself the best chance of success - View our CV Tip
Email Job Reminder
If you do not have a CV available right now please use this form to send yourself a reminder. When your CV is available, simply click the link in the email or alternatively reply to that email with your attached your CV.
HR Assistant/Administrator – Human Resources
Your CV needs to be current with your most recent role. We won’t be able to submit it with any unexplained gaps in employment. It will save time and improve your chances of success if we can put your CV forward immediately without having to ask for revisions.
Your CV must cover the “Essential Requirements” of the role. Ideally you will address the “Essential Requirements” on each job description page directly, in a bullet point list. Please include any DBS details and other qualifications called for.
Your CV should clearly state that you are available to start work either immediately, or at short notice. In general, our clients are unable to work with notice periods of more than 1 week from the point at which a role is offered, 2 weeks at the very most.
We do not put forward covering letters, so please ensure that your CV in contains all relevant information being called for.
We recommend that you consider sending us a CV suitably tailored CV for each role that you apply for. Job board aggregator sites will generally store only one version of your CV, which can be a bit limiting, so this is to your advantage.