- Pay Rate:
£12.70 per hour PAYE
- Hours per Week:
37 Monday to Friday, 09:00-17:15
This opening assignment is for 3-4 months
- BOURNEMOUTH, Dorset,
Temporary HR Administrator - Admin & Clerical
Reference no: Bournemouth 5240585
Pay rate: £12.70 per hour PAYE
Hours per week: 37 Monday to Friday, 09:00-17:15
This opening assignment is for 3-4 months
City: BOURNEMOUTH, Dorset
Hybrid working, must be able to work office hours with a mix of office and home working
Valid UK driving licence and access to own car
An HR Administrator is required to provide administrative support and advice to customers including business areas within the councils, trading companies and schools.
- Support the HR function with all administrative tasks that assist in the efficient delivery of services to customers, including billing.
- Coach managers in the operation of HR systems and processes that ensure the effective maintenance of employment details throughout the employee lifecycle, including temporary staff and agency workers.
- Produce contracts and correspondence in relation to employees and temporary staff.
- Provide advice to customers and candidates about employment legislation and local policies relating to temporary staff.
- Develop and maintain good working relationships with customers to assist with the generation of commercial opportunities and income.
- Establish constructive, seamless working relationships with other teams in HR.
NB: Please feel free to apply to us direct via job[email protected] by quoting the job reference and job title exactly.
To help speed up the process of uploading your CV to the client we would suggest that you send us your CV in Word format (or equivalent) if possible, rather than as a PDF
If you are successful in securing this role, please note that for the entire duration of this contract, regardless of extension you will be working this role at the PAYE rate that has been advertised. For absolute clarity, we only work on a PAYE basis, rather than entertaining umbrella pay terms, we do not offer Ltd/umbrella or outside IR35 rates. If you wish to understand PAYE vs Umbrella more, please let us know and we can send you some additional information for clarity.
Please quote the Job Title & Vacancy Reference No. in your application, or we will be unable to match your CV to the role being applied for.
Other “Essential Requirements” – Please check to ensure that your CV addresses the following items:
- 3 A Levels, NVQ 2/3 in Business Administration (or equivalent experience).
Experience & Knowledge:
- Good knowledge and experience of administrative practices, processes and procedures within an office environment.
- Experience of delivering HR Administration in a public sector or corporate environment.
Skills & Abilities:
- Appreciate diversity in both customers and colleagues and be considerate of their specific needs.
- Meticulous attention to detail skills.
- Ability to manage own workload.
- Patience and tenacity to support customers.
- Must hold a valid UK driving licence and have access to either own car or a pool car in order to undertake the duties of the role, unless other forms of transport are available and viable to perform the role.
- Strong IT skills including Microsoft packages or equivalent (e.g. G Suite).
***Qualification details and any other experience/skills relevant to the job role to help support your application (and help us to help you!) – please give full details within your CV document.
Full Driving licence, access to a vehicle or access to means of mobility support.
Give yourself the best chance of success - View our CV Tip
Email Job Reminder
If you do not have a CV available right now please use this form to send yourself a reminder. When your CV is available, simply click the link in the email or alternatively reply to that email with your attached your CV.
HR Administrator - Admin & Clerical
Your CV needs to be current with your most recent role. We won’t be able to submit it with any unexplained gaps in employment. It will save time and improve your chances of success if we can put your CV forward immediately without having to ask for revisions.
Your CV must cover the “Essential Requirements” of the role. Ideally you will address the “Essential Requirements” on each job description page directly, in a bullet point list. Please include any DBS details and other qualifications called for.
Your CV should clearly state that you are available to start work either immediately, or at short notice. In general, our clients are unable to work with notice periods of more than 1 week from the point at which a role is offered, 2 weeks at the very most.
We do not put forward covering letters, so please ensure that your CV in contains all relevant information being called for.
We recommend that you consider sending us a CV suitably tailored CV for each role that you apply for. Job board aggregator sites will generally store only one version of your CV, which can be a bit limiting, so this is to your advantage.