- Pay Rate:
£15.64 per hour PAYE
- Hours per Week:
36 Monday – Friday, normal working hours
This opening assignment is for 3 months
- LADBROKE GROVE, LONDON,
Temporary Housing Response Officer
Reference no: K&C 5222822
Pay rate £15.64 per hour PAYE
Enhanced DBS disclosure required
To be the first point of contact for customers, contractors and other individuals with regard to housing management, maintenance, tenancy and leasehold queries, rent, service charges and parking
- Provide an excellent standard of customer service to every customer
- Answer, act on and follow up as needed on any inbound communications (calls, emails, virtual, face to face)
- Accurately capture and log correct and detailed information every time (e.g. using scripts and/or the system diagnosis tool for repairs and checking email, telephone contact details, preferred contact method, etc) to ensure up to date and nothing missed.
- Accurately diagnose customer repair issues using the system diagnosis tool (Keyfax) and supplement with your own knowledge and experience
- Demonstrate good understanding of different customer groups/personas, and tailor your style and response appropriately and professionally to meet their needs.
- Try to resolve calls at first point of contact and to the satisfaction of the customer.
- Have keen attention to detail to spot potential issues or items that require escalation and take appropriate action.
- Escalate ongoing repair jobs to colleagues, and alert Team Leaders to issues requiring intervention.
- Where appointments are required, offer in line with the customer’s preferences and any operational constraints (i.e. only promise the customer if you are confident we can fulfil).
- Ensure to update systems in a timely manner so information is always current
“Role Requirements” – to give yourself the maximum chance of success please try and ensure your CV addresses the following essential criteria:
- GCSE Maths and English or equivalent
- Knowledge of tenant / residential enquiries
- Knowledge and understanding of construction drawings
- Technical knowledge
- Experience in busy customer services role (ideally call centre), providing excellent customer service every time
- Experience of handling high volumes of enquiries (telephone, written, virtual or face to face)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good problem-solving skills
- Strong multitasking and prioritising skills
NB: Please feel free to apply to us direct via [email protected] by quoting the job reference and job title exactly. SEE DETAILS AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS AD.
If you have previously applied to one of our vacancies and have already sent the required supporting documentation to us, please make this clear when you re-apply as this will help speed up your application.
To help speed up the process of uploading your CV to the client we would suggest that you send us your CV in Word format (or equivalent) if possible, rather than as a PDF.
If you are successful in securing this role, please note that for the entire duration of this contract, regardless of extension you will be working this role at the PAYE rate that has been advertised. For absolute clarity, we only work on a PAYE basis, rather than entertaining umbrella pay terms, we do not offer Ltd/umbrella or outside IR35 rates. If you wish to understand PAYE vs Umbrella more, please let us know and we can send you some additional information for clarity.
Please quote the Job Title & Vacancy Reference No. in your application, or we will be unable to match your CV to the role being applied for.
Other “Essential Requirements” – Please check to ensure that your CV addresses the following items:
- Our clients are generally seeking applicants who are reasonably local, so on that basis we would ideally like you to supply us with your address (or at least your post code) and a telephone number so that we can reach you during working hours.
- Your recent UK working experience going back at least 5 years, or full employment history if you have been working for fewer years than this.
- Your availability to work either immediately, or at short notice.
- Unless the DBS requirement stated above is for a Basic Disclosure, your DBS must be either through us or be accompanied by a subscription to the DBS updating service.
- Please refer to the Role Requirements section above - your CV must address the requirements listed.
Other preferable/desirable details to include on your CV, if applicable:
- Any local authority/public sector experience
- Any relevant qualifications held or being studied for.
Give yourself the best chance of success - View our CV Tip
Email Job Reminder
If you do not have a CV available right now please use this form to send yourself a reminder. When your CV is available, simply click the link in the email or alternatively reply to that email with your attached your CV.
Housing Response Officer
Your CV needs to be current with your most recent role. We won’t be able to submit it with any unexplained gaps in employment. It will save time and improve your chances of success if we can put your CV forward immediately without having to ask for revisions.
Your CV must cover the “Essential Requirements” of the role. Ideally you will address the “Essential Requirements” on each job description page directly, in a bullet point list. Please include any DBS details and other qualifications called for.
Your CV should clearly state that you are available to start work either immediately, or at short notice. In general, our clients are unable to work with notice periods of more than 1 week from the point at which a role is offered, 2 weeks at the very most.
We do not put forward covering letters, so please ensure that your CV in contains all relevant information being called for.
We recommend that you consider sending us a CV suitably tailored CV for each role that you apply for. Job board aggregator sites will generally store only one version of your CV, which can be a bit limiting, so this is to your advantage.