- Pay Rate:
Up to £294 per day pay range subject to IR35 status
- Hours per Week:
37 hours per week
Anticipated 12 months
Role: Financial Investigation officer
Job Ref: QAD 1658/0902
Pay Rate: Up to £294 per day pay range subject to IR35 status
Hours per week: 37 hours per week
Contract Length: Anticipated 12 months
An experienced Financial Investigator is required to support the development of newly trained financial investigators in Immigration Enforcement Criminal and Financial Investigations.
You will support and mentor newly recruited trainee financial investigators as they progress through the FI pathway.
Current FI accreditation is not required but candidates will have significant experience of working on POCA investigations.
- Experience of conducting financial investigations under the Proceeds of Crime Act 2002 including, cash detention, confiscation, part 5 (civil recovery), listed assets and account freezing order investigations.
- Experience of taking these financial investigations through the associated Court hearings is also required.
- Experience of drafting summaries / statements in criminal and civil proceedings and attending Court to give evidence.
- Experience of analysing complex financial data and the presentation of such in an evidential format for Court and the completion and service of financial orders.
- Experience of applying the Proceeds of Crime Act 2002 in criminal and POCA investigations (namely frozen funds).
- Current or previous POCC accreditation as a Financial Investigator and have undertaken Civil Recovery In Summary Proceedings (CRiSP) training. Previous confiscation training is desirable.
Please quote the Job Title & Vacancy Reference No. in your application, or we will be unable to match your CV to the role being applied for.
Security Clearance: SC highly desirable; candidates with active SC clearance will be fast-tracked.
Please send your CV directly to [email protected]
If you consider yourself to have a disability or if you are a veteran, and you meet the essential criteria for the role, you will be put forward for the ‘Guaranteed Interview’ scheme whereby you will have the opportunity to discuss this role and your suitability with a member of the Sourcing team.
If you are successful in securing this role, please note that for the entire duration of this contract, regardless of extension you will be working this role at the equivalent PAYE rate that has been advertised. For absolute clarity, we only work on a PAYE basis. If you wish to understand PAYE vs Umbrella more, please let us know and we can send you some additional information.
Please send us your CV in Word format rather than PDF and avoid the use of columns and tables as this will help speed up the process of uploading your CV to the client.
Please ensure that your CV addresses the following items:
- Your recent UK working experience going back at least 5 years, or full employment history if you have been working for fewer years than this.
- Your availability to work either immediately, or at short notice.
- Qualifications and experience relevant to the job role – please give full details within your CV document
As an Equal Opportunities Employer, we provide the best talent and encourage all applications regardless of background, in line with our commitment to diversity, equality and inclusion.
Give yourself the best chance of success - View our CV Tip
Email Job Reminder
If you do not have a CV available right now please use this form to send yourself a reminder. When your CV is available, simply click the link in the email or alternatively reply to that email with your attached your CV.
Financial Investigation officer
Your CV needs to be current with your most recent role. We won’t be able to submit it with any unexplained gaps in employment. It will save time and improve your chances of success if we can put your CV forward immediately without having to ask for revisions.
Your CV must cover the “Essential Requirements” of the role. Ideally you will address the “Essential Requirements” on each job description page directly, in a bullet point list. Please include any DBS details and other qualifications called for.
Your CV should clearly state that you are available to start work either immediately, or at short notice. In general, our clients are unable to work with notice periods of more than 1 week from the point at which a role is offered, 2 weeks at the very most.
We do not put forward covering letters, so please ensure that your CV in contains all relevant information being called for.
We recommend that you consider sending us a CV suitably tailored CV for each role that you apply for. Job board aggregator sites will generally store only one version of your CV, which can be a bit limiting, so this is to your advantage.