- Pay Rate:
Up to £11.60 per hour PAYE depending on experience
- Hours per Week:
37 Monday – Friday, normal working hours
This opening assignment is for 3-4 months
Temporary Family Service Autism & ADHD Team Referral Processor/Admin
Reference no: Nottinghamshire TCL 0007 CE2F / 1
Pay rate: Up to £11.60 per hour PAYE depending on experience
Hours per week: 37 Monday – Friday, normal working hours
This opening assignment is for 3-4 months
Enhanced DBS required for this role
Full UK driving licence
The purpose of this role is to receive and handle all initial referrals received into the Family Service Autism and ADHD Team. To assess new referrals against the Family Service Autism and ADHD Team threshold criteria for triage assessment and to offer signposting for families/professionals to appropriate external services if necessary.
- Work to deliver the targets set down in the service and team business plan.
- Deal effectively with enquiries across all channels from members of the public, customers, services users, internal departments and professionals from other agencies (e.g. schools, health, Early Help. Social Care).
- Work closely with the service management and other professionals to oversee and triage new referrals to the service.
- Take ownership of enquiries and provide feedback on progress and outcomes to partner agencies, professional organisations and the public as appropriate.
- Provide verbal feedback and advice to referrers regarding the action taken on their referral and to confirm this in writing, including informing them when referrals have been declined.
- Deliver a customer focused service in accordance with the standards set out in the Council "Customer Service Codes of Practice" and individual Service Level Agreements.
- Maintain accurate, up-to-date records in accordance with the Data Protection Act, ensuring data is stored accurately to enable the production of statistical and management reports as required.
- Provide basic advice and guidance to answer queries made by professional referrers regarding referrals to the service.
- Attend team meetings and whole Service events.
NB: Please feel free to apply to us direct via job[email protected] by quoting the job reference and job title exactly.
To help speed up the process of uploading your CV to the client we would suggest that you send us your CV in Word format (or equivalent) if possible, rather than as a PDF
If you are successful in securing this role, please note that for the entire duration of this contract, regardless of extension you will be working this role at the PAYE rate that has been advertised. For absolute clarity, we only work on a PAYE basis, rather than entertaining umbrella pay terms, we do not offer Ltd/umbrella or outside IR35 rates. If you wish to understand PAYE vs Umbrella more, please let us know and we can send you some additional information for clarity.
Please quote the Job Title & Vacancy Reference No. in your application, or we will be unable to match your CV to the role being applied for.
Other “Essential Requirements” – Please check to ensure that your CV addresses the following items:
- 5 GCSEs at level A*-C (including English) or equivalent.
Experience & Knowledge:
- Experience of working within a Children’s and Families Service setting.
- Experience of working with and supporting families whose children have additional needs and/or behaviours indicative of a neurodiversity and or a diagnosis of ADHD/ASD.
- Experience of administering and triaging referrals into an early help service or parenting provision.
- Working knowledge of ADHD and ASD and the services in place to manage and support families affected by the condition.
- Minimum of 12 months recent experience in a similar role, or context and ideally within a public sector organisation.
Skills & Abilities:
- Full driving licence.
- A high level of personal drive and commitment to excellent customer care and the ability to set an example for other staff.
- Strong interpersonal skills to gain the agreement and acceptance of others including colleagues, senior managers and customers.
- Ability to make decisions and solve problems to meet operational targets, involving devising solutions and prioritising the resources available.
- Ability to meet agreed objectives and delivery targets by the effective use of resources.
- Strong IT skills including Microsoft packages or equivalent (e.g. G Suite).
***Qualification details and any other experience/skills relevant to the job role to help support your application (and help us to help you!) – please give full details within your CV document.
Unless the DBS requirement stated above is for a Basic Disclosure, your DBS must be either through us or be accompanied by a subscription to the DBS updating service.
Full Driving licence, access to a vehicle or access to means of mobility support.
Give yourself the best chance of success - View our CV Tip
Email Job Reminder
If you do not have a CV available right now please use this form to send yourself a reminder. When your CV is available, simply click the link in the email or alternatively reply to that email with your attached your CV.
Family Service Autism & ADHD Team Referral Processor/Admin
Your CV needs to be current with your most recent role. We won’t be able to submit it with any unexplained gaps in employment. It will save time and improve your chances of success if we can put your CV forward immediately without having to ask for revisions.
Your CV must cover the “Essential Requirements” of the role. Ideally you will address the “Essential Requirements” on each job description page directly, in a bullet point list. Please include any DBS details and other qualifications called for.
Your CV should clearly state that you are available to start work either immediately, or at short notice. In general, our clients are unable to work with notice periods of more than 1 week from the point at which a role is offered, 2 weeks at the very most.
We do not put forward covering letters, so please ensure that your CV in contains all relevant information being called for.
We recommend that you consider sending us a CV suitably tailored CV for each role that you apply for. Job board aggregator sites will generally store only one version of your CV, which can be a bit limiting, so this is to your advantage.