- Pay Rate:
£13.42 per hour PAYE
- Hours per Week:
40 Monday – Friday, normal working hours
This opening assignment is for 12 months
- CANNOCK, Staffordshire,
Temporary Emerging Talent Acquisition Advisor – Human Resources
Reference no: VLA 5233483
Pay rate: £13.42 per hour PAYE
Hours per week: 40 Monday – Friday, normal working hours
This opening assignment is for 12 months
City: CANNOCK, Staffordshire
Hybrid role, 2 days in the office per week
An Emerging Talent Acquisition Advisor is required to engage, empower and hire a diverse base of talent into graduate, apprenticeship and work placement schemes across the UK.
- Manage the end-to-end recruitment process, including advertising, screening applications, organising and supporting the assessment days, etc.
- Collaborate and partner with internal and external stakeholders.
- Manage candidate communications to ensure a seamless and positive candidate experience.
- Work in partnership with schools, colleges, universities and other inclusion partners.
- Provide consultative advice to hiring managers on best practice selection, interviewing and assessment techniques.
- Host and participate in emerging talent fairs, events, webinars and open days.
- Responsible for the apprentice preboarding process.
- Support and take ownership of project work that contributes to the team’s continuous improvement.
NB: Please feel free to apply to us direct via job[email protected] by quoting the job reference and job title exactly.
To help speed up the process of uploading your CV to the client we would suggest that you send us your CV in Word format (or equivalent) if possible, rather than as a PDF
If you are successful in securing this role, please note that for the entire duration of this contract, regardless of extension you will be working this role at the PAYE rate that has been advertised. For absolute clarity, we only work on a PAYE basis, rather than entertaining umbrella pay terms, we do not offer Ltd/umbrella or outside IR35 rates. If you wish to understand PAYE vs Umbrella more, please let us know and we can send you some additional information for clarity.
Please quote the Job Title & Vacancy Reference No. in your application, or we will be unable to match your CV to the role being applied for.
Other “Essential Requirements” – Please check to ensure that your CV addresses the following items:
- Minimum of 12 months recent experience in a similar role or context and ideally within a public sector organisation.
- A recruiter who is passionate about emerging careers, full of ideas and willing to go the extra mile.
- Willingness to learn and develop in the role.
- Exceptional organisational and time management skills.
- Ability to multitask, prioritise your tasks and work at a pace.
- Ability to communicate effectively and form relationships with junior (students) and senior stakeholders.
- A confident and outgoing individual who is willing to engage with the audience and present at virtual and face-to-face events.
- A positive individual with a strong team ethic.
- Strong IT skills including Microsoft packages or equivalent (e.g. G Suite).
***Qualification details and any other experience/skills relevant to the job role to help support your application (and help us to help you!) – please give full details within your CV document.
Give yourself the best chance of success - View our CV Tip
Email Job Reminder
If you do not have a CV available right now please use this form to send yourself a reminder. When your CV is available, simply click the link in the email or alternatively reply to that email with your attached your CV.
Emerging Talent Acquisition Advisor – Human Resources
Your CV needs to be current with your most recent role. We won’t be able to submit it with any unexplained gaps in employment. It will save time and improve your chances of success if we can put your CV forward immediately without having to ask for revisions.
Your CV must cover the “Essential Requirements” of the role. Ideally you will address the “Essential Requirements” on each job description page directly, in a bullet point list. Please include any DBS details and other qualifications called for.
Your CV should clearly state that you are available to start work either immediately, or at short notice. In general, our clients are unable to work with notice periods of more than 1 week from the point at which a role is offered, 2 weeks at the very most.
We do not put forward covering letters, so please ensure that your CV in contains all relevant information being called for.
We recommend that you consider sending us a CV suitably tailored CV for each role that you apply for. Job board aggregator sites will generally store only one version of your CV, which can be a bit limiting, so this is to your advantage.