- Pay Rate:
£19.31 per hour PAYE
- Hours per Week:
37 Monday – Friday, normal working hours
This opening assignment is for 1-2 months
Economic & Regeneration Project Manager
Reference no: N Yorkshire RQ727529
Pay rate £19.31 per hour PAYE
Flexible /Home Working is permitted
Responsible for providing essential policy, project management, co-ordination and support for economic growth, regeneration of place and community, achieving shared outcomes and objectives. You will manage and co-ordinate key policies, projects, and partnerships ensuring delivery within agreed budget, timelines and quality standards. The post will be initially focused on the Revitalising Towns Initiative and related work in the towns of Selby, Sherburn, and Tadcaster
- Manage a diverse range of projects and partnerships essential to the delivery of the Council’s strategic business and community regeneration vision.
- Have a leadership role in creating Project Initiation Documents (PID) to set out each projects key determinants and achieve agreement and sign off from the project’s Management Board
- Provide project leadership to ensure all critical gateways are met
- Carry out research and analysis to support project delivery as directed.
- Provide effective data analysis.
- Provide assistance with update and writing of reports including advising of progress, risks and issues.
- Monitor progress on work packages to ensure project requirements and programmes are met.
- Assist/facilitate project team meetings and workshops.
- Prepare project documentation and undertake project planning.
- Work closely with other areas of the organisation to gather information
“Role Requirements” – to give yourself the maximum chance of success please try and ensure your CV addresses the following essential criteria:
- Degree qualification or equivalent
- Good working knowledge of IT
- Back ground and experience of working on Economic Development and Community Regeneration projects
- Project management skills with an understanding of project management tools
- Excellent interpersonal, diplomacy and communication skills including the ability to report on progress in writing and verbally
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with internal and external partners in order to meet objectives
- Ability to work flexibly as part of a team
NB: Please feel free to apply to us direct via [email protected] by quoting the job reference and job title exactly. SEE DETAILS AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS AD.
If you have previously applied to one of our vacancies and have already sent the required supporting documentation to us, please make this clear when you re-apply as this will help speed up your application.
To help speed up the process of uploading your CV to the client we would suggest that you send us your CV in Word format (or equivalent) if possible, rather than as a PDF.
If you are successful in securing this role, please note that for the entire duration of this contract, regardless of extension you will be working this role at the PAYE rate that has been advertised. For absolute clarity, we only work on a PAYE basis, rather than entertaining umbrella pay terms, we do not offer Ltd/umbrella or outside IR35 rates. If you wish to understand PAYE vs Umbrella more, please let us know and we can send you some additional information for clarity.
Please quote the Job Title & Vacancy Reference No. in your application, or we will be unable to match your CV to the role being applied for.
Other “Essential Requirements” – Please check to ensure that your CV addresses the following items:
- Our clients are generally seeking applicants who are reasonably local, so on that basis we would ideally like you to supply us with your address (or at least your post code) and a telephone number so that we can reach you during working hours.
- Your recent UK working experience going back at least 5 years, or full employment history if you have been working for fewer years than this.
- Your availability to work either immediately, or at short notice.
- Please refer to the Role Requirements section above - your CV must address the requirements listed.
Other preferable/desirable details to include on your CV, if applicable:
- Any local authority/public sector experience
- Any relevant qualifications held or being studied for.
Give yourself the best chance of success - View our CV Tip
Email Job Reminder
If you do not have a CV available right now please use this form to send yourself a reminder. When your CV is available, simply click the link in the email or alternatively reply to that email with your attached your CV.
Economic & Regeneration Project Manager
Your CV needs to be current with your most recent role. We won’t be able to submit it with any unexplained gaps in employment. It will save time and improve your chances of success if we can put your CV forward immediately without having to ask for revisions.
Your CV must cover the “Essential Requirements” of the role. Ideally you will address the “Essential Requirements” on each job description page directly, in a bullet point list. Please include any DBS details and other qualifications called for.
Your CV should clearly state that you are available to start work either immediately, or at short notice. In general, our clients are unable to work with notice periods of more than 1 week from the point at which a role is offered, 2 weeks at the very most.
We do not put forward covering letters, so please ensure that your CV in contains all relevant information being called for.
We recommend that you consider sending us a CV suitably tailored CV for each role that you apply for. Job board aggregator sites will generally store only one version of your CV, which can be a bit limiting, so this is to your advantage.