- Pay Rate:
£10.85 per hour PAYE
- Hours per Week:
37 Monday – Friday, normal working hours
This opening assignment is for 2-3 months
- Devizes, Wiltshire,
Temporary Digitisation Partner /Digital Administrator – Housing
Reference no: ATR 5222081
Pay Rate: £10.85 per hour PAYE
This opening assignment is for 2-3 months
The purpose of the role is to support the work of the Digitisation Team through the scanning of documentation into digital formats and storing in the correct file location.
The role would suit a really strong administrator who has used Share Point in the past for electronic filing. They will need to have a logical approach to processes, with strong attention to detail. It’s a lovely small team.
- Undertake a range of routine, given duties in support of the Digitisation Team. This will include, depending on requirements: retrieving hard copy documentation from an onsite location, scanning, naming and saving of digital files, securely destroying hard copies when processed (if required), packaging documents and despatching them to Iron Mountain.
- Some routine research, using the main housing and reporting systems, will be required where documents are of an unfamiliar type or have an unknown owner.
- Complete certain team documentation to indicate progress made (work done and timescale completed in).
- Build rapport and maintain good working relationships with individuals within the Digitisation Team and with others across the business, exchanging information, as required.
- Act as a named point of contact for certain given business areas, exchanging information about their archiving responsibilities and needs, and influencing and persuading them to comply with identified business wide archiving and digitisation solutions.
- Responsible (along with colleagues in other teams) for the effective updating/upkeep of databases and records, and for those used solely by the Team.
- Required to manage own time and liaise with other internal stakeholders, as appropriate.
“Role Requirements” – to give yourself the maximum chance of success please try and ensure your CV addresses the following essential criteria:
- GCSE Grade A-C in English.
- A Level standard of education – desirable.
Skills & Experience:
- Minimum of 12 months recent experience in a similar role, or context and ideally within a public sector organisation.
- Trustworthy and able to maintain confidentiality in line with Data Protection, as some of the documentation is of a legal, and/or personal nature.
- Some previous experience in working for a Housing provider is preferred, as role depends upon familiarity and understanding of hard copy and digital documentation used in housing and the storage and retention requirements of these.
- Reasonable level of IT skills, including proficiency in Microsoft Office suite and main housing and reporting systems.
- Ability to follow simple instructions, organise and plan daily workload to given deadlines and Project requirements.
- Good communication skills.
NB: Please feel free to apply to us direct via [email protected] by quoting the job reference and job title exactly. SEE DETAILS AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS AD.
If you have previously applied to one of our vacancies and have already sent the required supporting documentation to us, please make this clear when you re-apply as this will help speed up your application.
To help speed up the process of uploading your CV to the client we would suggest that you send us your CV in Word format (or equivalent) if possible, rather than as a PDF
If you are successful in securing this role, please note that for the entire duration of this contract, regardless of extension you will be working this role at the PAYE rate that has been advertised. For absolute clarity, we only work on a PAYE basis, rather than entertaining umbrella pay terms, we do not offer Ltd/umbrella or outside IR35 rates. If you wish to understand PAYE vs Umbrella more, please let us know and we can send you some additional information for clarity.
Please quote the Job Title & Vacancy Reference No. in your application, or we will be unable to match your CV to the role being applied for.
Other “Essential Requirements” – Please check to ensure that your CV addresses the following items:
- Our clients are generally seeking applicants who are reasonably local, so on that basis we would ideally like you to supply us with your address (or at least your post code) and a telephone number so that we can reach you during working hours.
- Your recent UK working experience going back at least 5 years, or full employment history if you have been working for fewer years than this.
- Your availability to work either immediately, or at short notice.
- Please refer to the Role Requirements section above - your CV must address the requirements listed.
Other preferable/desirable details to include on your CV, if applicable:
- Any local authority/public sector experience
- Any relevant qualifications held or being studied for.
Give yourself the best chance of success - View our CV Tip
Email Job Reminder
If you do not have a CV available right now please use this form to send yourself a reminder. When your CV is available, simply click the link in the email or alternatively reply to that email with your attached your CV.
Digitisation Partner /Digital Administrator – Housing
Your CV needs to be current with your most recent role. We won’t be able to submit it with any unexplained gaps in employment. It will save time and improve your chances of success if we can put your CV forward immediately without having to ask for revisions.
Your CV must cover the “Essential Requirements” of the role. Ideally you will address the “Essential Requirements” on each job description page directly, in a bullet point list. Please include any DBS details and other qualifications called for.
Your CV should clearly state that you are available to start work either immediately, or at short notice. In general, our clients are unable to work with notice periods of more than 1 week from the point at which a role is offered, 2 weeks at the very most.
We do not put forward covering letters, so please ensure that your CV in contains all relevant information being called for.
We recommend that you consider sending us a CV suitably tailored CV for each role that you apply for. Job board aggregator sites will generally store only one version of your CV, which can be a bit limiting, so this is to your advantage.