- Pay Rate:
£11.59 per hour PAYE
- Hours per Week:
37 Monday – Friday, normal working hours
This opening assignment is for 6 months
Temporary Digital Learning Coordinator
Reference no: SCC (HQ) 12371
Pay rate £11.59 per hour PAYE
This opening assignment is for 6 months
As Digital Learning Coordinator you will be the main point of contact for learning systems, providing services for Council and other partners who are users of the system. The role is to maintain and develop learning resources, embracing the use of technology, and responding to queries and issues that arise. Main tasks might include run reports of the systems, adding info to the data base, written content for the website. Being the central co-ordinator for all learning systems, maintaining and developing the design and content of Oracle based learning platform, monitoring the links and access routes to the system to make sure they work well and provide straightforward access, arranging and supporting learning events, workshops, and masterclasses at a range of different offices
- Responding to queries in relation to our learning systems
- Monitoring the links and access routes to our systems to make sure they work well and provide straightforward access to encourages best use
- Reviewing learning resources to ensure they are maintained, up-to-date and effective
- Reviewing evaluation feedback and other analytics, highlighting areas for improvement and making recommendations
- Researching specific subject areas and identifying and producing learning resources
- Contributing to the development of guidance, processes and procedures relating to learning systems
- Providing advice to colleagues on systems use
- Co-ordinating projects, including meeting with key partners and colleagues, project planning and progressing tasks, and attending project meetings
- Identifying opportunities to improve service delivery with systems, processes and procedures
“Role Requirements” – to give yourself the maximum chance of success please try and ensure your CV addresses the following essential criteria:
- A relevant qualification at Level 3 or above, or equivalent, knowledge skills and experience
- A functional English and Maths qualification (e.g. GCSE, etc) or the ability to demonstrate the relevant skills in these areas. If you do not already hold a functional English and Maths qualification, support can be provided to achieve this while working in the role
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office products, specifically Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience and technical expertise in creating and evaluating digital learning resources
- Experience of monitoring, reviewing and developing procedures/systems including recommending and implementing positive changes
- Experience of working across a range of different teams and specialisms
- Strong verbal and written skills to convey varied information and guidance to a range of audiences at different levels
- Ability to create visual and written content for websites and social media
- Ability to engage groups of people to share information that then enables them to confidently deliver their work independently
NB: Please feel free to apply to us direct via [email protected] by quoting the job reference and job title exactly. SEE DETAILS AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS AD.
If you have previously applied to one of our vacancies and have already sent the required supporting documentation to us, please make this clear when you re-apply as this will help speed up your application.
To help speed up the process of uploading your CV to the client we would suggest that you send us your CV in Word format (or equivalent) if possible, rather than as a PDF.
If you are successful in securing this role, please note that for the entire duration of this contract, regardless of extension you will be working this role at the PAYE rate that has been advertised. For absolute clarity, we only work on a PAYE basis, rather than entertaining umbrella pay terms, we do not offer Ltd/umbrella or outside IR35 rates. If you wish to understand PAYE vs Umbrella more, please let us know and we can send you some additional information for clarity.
Please quote the Job Title & Vacancy Reference No. in your application, or we will be unable to match your CV to the role being applied for.
Other “Essential Requirements” – Please check to ensure that your CV addresses the following items:
- Our clients are generally seeking applicants who are reasonably local, so on that basis we would ideally like you to supply us with your address (or at least your post code) and a telephone number so that we can reach you during working hours.
- Your recent UK working experience going back at least 5 years, or full employment history if you have been working for fewer years than this.
- Your availability to work either immediately, or at short notice.
- Please refer to the Role Requirements section above - your CV must address the requirements listed.
Other preferable/desirable details to include on your CV, if applicable:
- Any local authority/public sector experience
- Any relevant qualifications held or being studied for.
Give yourself the best chance of success - View our CV Tip
Email Job Reminder
If you do not have a CV available right now please use this form to send yourself a reminder. When your CV is available, simply click the link in the email or alternatively reply to that email with your attached your CV.
Digital Learning Coordinator
Your CV needs to be current with your most recent role. We won’t be able to submit it with any unexplained gaps in employment. It will save time and improve your chances of success if we can put your CV forward immediately without having to ask for revisions.
Your CV must cover the “Essential Requirements” of the role. Ideally you will address the “Essential Requirements” on each job description page directly, in a bullet point list. Please include any DBS details and other qualifications called for.
Your CV should clearly state that you are available to start work either immediately, or at short notice. In general, our clients are unable to work with notice periods of more than 1 week from the point at which a role is offered, 2 weeks at the very most.
We do not put forward covering letters, so please ensure that your CV in contains all relevant information being called for.
We recommend that you consider sending us a CV suitably tailored CV for each role that you apply for. Job board aggregator sites will generally store only one version of your CV, which can be a bit limiting, so this is to your advantage.