- Pay Rate:
£15.64 per hour PAYE
- Hours per Week:
36 Monday – Friday, normal working hours
This opening assignment is for 3 months
- Kensington, London,
Temporary Data & Performance Admin Coordinator – Housing
Reference no: K&C 5224320
Pay Rate: £15.64 per hour PAYE
This opening assignment is for 3 months
Basic DBS disclosure is required for this role
Provide effective and efficient technical and administrative support to contribute to the analysis, development and maintenance of the Property Service databases and record management systems to assist in the achievement of service objectives.
- Provide support on updating and quality assuring data held on the department’s database, ensuring the accessibility of accurate information across the department and to internal and external stakeholders as required.
- Provide the full range of administrative support on all aspects of the team’s work, including data input, data interrogation, word processing, filing and taking telephone calls.
- Contribute to the development and implementation of policies and systems that support the maintenance and provision of accurate data.
- Collate and provide performance, asset and stock data as required.
- Work collaboratively with colleagues across the organisation to ensure effective service provision and achievement of corporate objectives, including contributing to business and service planning, risk management and business continuity.
- Ensure that organisational expectations in relation to complaints handling, resident engagement and equality and diversity are met.
- Undertake other duties relevant to the nature, scope and level of the role as necessary.
“Role Requirements” – to give yourself the maximum chance of success please try and ensure your CV addresses the following essential criteria:
- Professional qualifications in ICT/Computer Science.
Skills & Experience:
- Minimum of 12 months recent experience in a similar role, or context and ideally within a public sector organisation.
- Good communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively with a range of people verbally and in writing
- Effective planning and organisational skills.
- Previous experience in an administrative role in an office environment.
- Housing experience is essential for this role.
- Experience of working in a social housing / property environment.
- Previous experience of working with a range of IT software, preferably Keystone/GIS.
- Proactively build positive relationships with relevant stakeholders to improve knowledge, share information benchmark against others and ensure adoption of effective business practice.
- Previous database management experience.
NB: Please feel free to apply to us direct via [email protected] by quoting the job reference and job title exactly. SEE DETAILS AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS AD.
If you have previously applied to one of our vacancies and have already sent the required supporting documentation to us, please make this clear when you re-apply as this will help speed up your application.
To help speed up the process of uploading your CV to the client we would suggest that you send us your CV in Word format (or equivalent) if possible, rather than as a PDF
If you are successful in securing this role, please note that for the entire duration of this contract, regardless of extension you will be working this role at the PAYE rate that has been advertised. For absolute clarity, we only work on a PAYE basis, rather than entertaining umbrella pay terms, we do not offer Ltd/umbrella or outside IR35 rates. If you wish to understand PAYE vs Umbrella more, please let us know and we can send you some additional information for clarity.
Please quote the Job Title & Vacancy Reference No. in your application, or we will be unable to match your CV to the role being applied for.
Other “Essential Requirements” – Please check to ensure that your CV addresses the following items:
- Our clients are generally seeking applicants who are reasonably local, so on that basis we would ideally like you to supply us with your address (or at least your post code) and a telephone number so that we can reach you during working hours.
- Your recent UK working experience going back at least 5 years, or full employment history if you have been working for fewer years than this.
- Your availability to work either immediately, or at short notice.
- Unless the DBS requirement stated above is for a Basic Disclosure, your DBS must be either through us or be accompanied by a subscription to the DBS updating service.
- Please refer to the Role Requirements section above - your CV must address the requirements listed.
Other preferable/desirable details to include on your CV, if applicable:
- Any local authority/public sector experience
- Any relevant qualifications held or being studied for.
Give yourself the best chance of success - View our CV Tip
Email Job Reminder
If you do not have a CV available right now please use this form to send yourself a reminder. When your CV is available, simply click the link in the email or alternatively reply to that email with your attached your CV.
Data & Performance Admin Coordinator – Housing
Your CV needs to be current with your most recent role. We won’t be able to submit it with any unexplained gaps in employment. It will save time and improve your chances of success if we can put your CV forward immediately without having to ask for revisions.
Your CV must cover the “Essential Requirements” of the role. Ideally you will address the “Essential Requirements” on each job description page directly, in a bullet point list. Please include any DBS details and other qualifications called for.
Your CV should clearly state that you are available to start work either immediately, or at short notice. In general, our clients are unable to work with notice periods of more than 1 week from the point at which a role is offered, 2 weeks at the very most.
We do not put forward covering letters, so please ensure that your CV in contains all relevant information being called for.
We recommend that you consider sending us a CV suitably tailored CV for each role that you apply for. Job board aggregator sites will generally store only one version of your CV, which can be a bit limiting, so this is to your advantage.