- Pay Rate:
up to £481 per day PAYE depending on experience (tbc)
- Hours per Week:
36 Monday – Friday, normal working hours
This opening assignment is for 12 months
- KILBURN, LONDON,
Reference no: DIGMPS 0006 C151 / 1
Pay rate up to £481 per day PAYE depending on experience (tbc)
Hybrid working, 2 – 3 in the office dependent on the programme need… likely to start at 2 days for the foreseeable future but it is all dependent on the phase of the project and the business requirements
This role is for a leading London Police organisation, candidates with current CTC/SC clearances will go through their vetting processes, currently this is taking up to 6 months. If you are already in a contract that potentially is not ending for a few months and this role is of interest, do let us know, we would be happy to discuss further.
NB: Police Vacancy - only for candidates with a minimum of 3 years continuous UK address history.
This role has been created to lead on all aspects of Data in relation to the implementation of the Met Shared Services Programme. The role, a member of the MSS programme Data & Solutions Pillar, will be primarily responsible for the delivery of the data strategy, data remediation and data transformation work required for the implementation of Met Shared Services
- Data Lead (Met Shared Services): The role holder will fulfil the day to day data lead function on the Met Shared Services programme on behalf of Transformation and the Data Office. The data lead will be responsible for the delivery of the Met Shared Services Data strategy document and relevant data artefacts as agreed with the data office. They will also be responsible for the successful implementation of data remediation work stream and will be the key SPOC for the project during data migration and transformation to the new solution. They will also represent the data office within the programme ensuring data is a fundamental cornerstone of the future strategy. The scope of the data work stream will cover all aspect of data (master and transactional) within the core and non-core business support solutions mainly focusing on Oracle ERP HR, Finance and Commercial modules.
- Data Structures Project: The first specific task of the role holder will be to oversee and implement the data structures project. The scope of this project is “Tranche 1” of the data remediation work which will be re-implementing and re-align the core master data items of the ERP solution: Org Structure, Cost Centre Structure, Positions, Jobs and Locations.
- Met Shared Services Capability Design – Solutions & Data: The role holder will input into the design work, from the data aspect (BAU run) of the new Met Shared Services function and capability design. This strand will design what the new Met Shared Services looks like, the functions, roles, capabilities and responsibilities required to make the new unit a success. They will be responsible for representing the future met shared services (data) whilst also linking back into existing organisational capabilities around data to ensure there is alignment and agreement in design.
- Data & Change Oversight (BAU): Provides oversight, expert input/advice and decision making into all change that comes through the BSS ICF to amend both the technical & data solutions within the BSS suite of applications and service offerings. The role holder will use their technical expertise and knowledge of the end to end solution, specifically around data, to ensure the changes are fit for purpose, are not detrimental to the landscape and are in alignment with our strategic direction
“Role Requirements” – to give yourself the maximum chance of success please try and ensure your CV addresses the following essential criteria:
- Excellent working knowledge of managing and evolving business/corporate ERP solutions, specifically in relation to data and analytical services they provide
- Excellent working knowledge of back office support systems (HR, Finance and Commercial) and the integration between them
- Knowledge of processes and capabilities around ERP master data management and data quality practices
- Solid understanding of key data, BI & analytic trends specifically within the ERP space
- Experience of ERP & BI systems including areas of data warehousing, data modelling, data architecture
- Experience in master data management and processes / solutions to support it
- Experience in delivery end user analytics and visualisations
- Experience of process and workflow mapping
- Strong analytical and visualisation skills
- Oracle ERP, OBIEE and BI Publisher skills
- Ability to develop plans and roadmaps for changes, gathering stakeholder agreement and progressing through to delivery in line with the organisation’s standards and methods
NB: Please feel free to apply to us direct via [email protected] by quoting the job reference and job title exactly. SEE DETAILS AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS AD.
If you have previously applied to one of our vacancies and have already sent the required supporting documentation to us, please make this clear when you re-apply as this will help speed up your application.
To help speed up the process of uploading your CV to the client we would suggest that you send us your CV in Word format (or equivalent) if possible, rather than as a PDF.
If you are successful in securing this role, please note that for the entire duration of this contract, regardless of extension you will be working this role at the PAYE rate that has been advertised. For absolute clarity, we only work on a PAYE basis, rather than entertaining umbrella pay terms, we do not offer Ltd/umbrella or outside IR35 rates. If you wish to understand PAYE vs Umbrella more, please let us know and we can send you some additional information for clarity.
Please quote the Job Title & Vacancy Reference No. in your application, or we will be unable to match your CV to the role being applied for.
Other “Essential Requirements” – Please check to ensure that your CV addresses the following items:
- Our clients are generally seeking applicants who are reasonably local, so on that basis we would ideally like you to supply us with your address (or at least your post code) and a telephone number so that we can reach you during working hours.
- Your recent UK working experience going back at least 5 years, or full employment history if you have been working for fewer years than this.
- Your availability to work either immediately, or at short notice.
- CTC Clearance.
- Please refer to the Role Requirements section above - your CV must address the requirements listed.
Other preferable/desirable details to include on your CV, if applicable:
- Any local authority/public sector experience
- Any relevant qualifications held or being studied for.
Give yourself the best chance of success - View our CV Tip
Email Job Reminder
If you do not have a CV available right now please use this form to send yourself a reminder. When your CV is available, simply click the link in the email or alternatively reply to that email with your attached your CV.
Your CV needs to be current with your most recent role. We won’t be able to submit it with any unexplained gaps in employment. It will save time and improve your chances of success if we can put your CV forward immediately without having to ask for revisions.
Your CV must cover the “Essential Requirements” of the role. Ideally you will address the “Essential Requirements” on each job description page directly, in a bullet point list. Please include any DBS details and other qualifications called for.
Your CV should clearly state that you are available to start work either immediately, or at short notice. In general, our clients are unable to work with notice periods of more than 1 week from the point at which a role is offered, 2 weeks at the very most.
We do not put forward covering letters, so please ensure that your CV in contains all relevant information being called for.
We recommend that you consider sending us a CV suitably tailored CV for each role that you apply for. Job board aggregator sites will generally store only one version of your CV, which can be a bit limiting, so this is to your advantage.