- Pay Rate:
Up to £350.00 per day PAYE depending on experience
- Hours per Week:
35-37 Monday – Friday, normal working hours
This opening assignment is for 6 months
- Reigate, Surrey,
Interim Data Lead for Performance & Data Management
Reference no: Surrey TCL 81733
Pay Rate: Up to £350.00 per day PAYE depending on experience
35-37 hours Monday – Friday, normal working hours
This opening assignment is for 6 months
City: Reigate, Surrey
Standard DBS disclosure is listed as a requirement for this role
Please note the pay rate is provisional only and the ad will be amended with the confirmed rate, once received
The purpose of the role is to ensure that the key performance issues and successes of the organisation are raised to the appropriate level in a timely manner. To encourage an open performance culture with honest conversations and collaborative problem solving.
- Help to implement a performance roadmap to measure service/organisational effectiveness and a performance management culture within the organisation.
- Aid in the recommendations of how to manage operational performance reporting and provide data products based on these recommendations that meet the needs of the organisation.
- Provide assistance in the collation and analysis of corporate performance data, giving guidance and expertise where needed.
- Help the organisation move towards real time reporting and play an integral part in the digitisation of data products.
NB: Please feel free to apply to us direct via job[email protected] by quoting the job reference and job title exactly.
To help speed up the process of uploading your CV to the client we would suggest that you send us your CV in Word format (or equivalent) if possible, rather than as a PDF
If you are successful in securing this role, please note that for the entire duration of this contract, regardless of extension you will be working this role at the PAYE rate that has been advertised. For absolute clarity, we only work on a PAYE basis, rather than entertaining umbrella pay terms, we do not offer Ltd/umbrella or outside IR35 rates. If you wish to understand PAYE vs Umbrella more, please let us know and we can send you some additional information for clarity.
Please quote the Job Title & Vacancy Reference No. in your application, or we will be unable to match your CV to the role being applied for.
Other “Essential Requirements” – Please check to ensure that your CV addresses the following items:
Unless the DBS requirement stated above is for a Basic Disclosure, your DBS must be either through us or be accompanied by a subscription to the DBS updating service.
- Degree or equivalent, or significant vocational experience.
Skills & Experience:
- Minimum of 12 months recent experience in a similar role, or context and ideally within a public sector organisation.
- Experience in developing analytical products to meet the needs of senior leaders.
- Proven performance management track record with an ability to develop performance frameworks from the ground up.
- Effective communication skills across all levels of the organisation.
- Expert negotiation and influencing skills, able to have the difficult conversation.
- Excellent problem-solving skills with an ability to consider the wider implications of decisions
- Good technical skills, with experience in Excel, FME, & Tableau an advantage.
- Highly organised, with an ability to effectively complete multiple tasks to tight deadlines.
- Experience in local authority setting is preferable
- Strong IT skills including Microsoft packages or equivalent (e.g. G Suite).
Give yourself the best chance of success - View our CV Tip
Email Job Reminder
If you do not have a CV available right now please use this form to send yourself a reminder. When your CV is available, simply click the link in the email or alternatively reply to that email with your attached your CV.
Data Lead for Performance & Data Management
Your CV needs to be current with your most recent role. We won’t be able to submit it with any unexplained gaps in employment. It will save time and improve your chances of success if we can put your CV forward immediately without having to ask for revisions.
Your CV must cover the “Essential Requirements” of the role. Ideally you will address the “Essential Requirements” on each job description page directly, in a bullet point list. Please include any DBS details and other qualifications called for.
Your CV should clearly state that you are available to start work either immediately, or at short notice. In general, our clients are unable to work with notice periods of more than 1 week from the point at which a role is offered, 2 weeks at the very most.
We do not put forward covering letters, so please ensure that your CV in contains all relevant information being called for.
We recommend that you consider sending us a CV suitably tailored CV for each role that you apply for. Job board aggregator sites will generally store only one version of your CV, which can be a bit limiting, so this is to your advantage.